13th February 2023, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 44% in bachelors can i appear for KAS Examinations?

Hello, i have 44% in bachelors can i appear for KAS Examinations?

16th February 2023, 07:34 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: I have 44% in bachelors can i appear for KAS Examinations?

No, you are not eligible to appear for KAS (Karnataka Administrative Service) Examination as the minimum eligibility criteria for the examination is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

If you are not eligible to appear for the KAS examinations due to your percentage in bachelor's degree, you could consider upgrading your education qualifications by pursuing a postgraduate degree or a diploma course.
17th February 2023, 09:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have 44% in bachelors can i appear for KAS Examinations?

You are eligible to apply for KPSC KAS examination.

The eligibility to apply for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-35 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can apply for the examination and after qualifying in all three stages of examination eligible for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?