4th October 2022, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my SSC password and email, phone number also now I am how to login in SSC portal?

I have lost my SSC password and email, phone number also now I am how to login in SSC portal?

5th October 2022, 04:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have lost my SSC password and email, phone number also now I am how to login in SSC portal?

The candidate has to visit the portal of SSC and click on the option of forgot password. Then they will send your password on email or phone number. The candidate can also mail to helpdesk of your ssc zone with detail like name ,father, mother,dob,etc they will mail your registration no with password.
5th October 2022, 06:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I have lost my SSC password and email, phone number also now I am how to login in SSC portal?

1. To recover your SSC Registration Number using the registered email id check the mail received from the SSC confirming the submission of your online application for the SSC exams.

2. You can click on the mail and check the 11-digit registration number and 4-digit password mentioned in the mail.

3. Website: www.sss.nic.in.
8th October 2022, 01:58 AM
Aradrika Sharma

The solution to this problem is you can send an email to the SSC Helpline Team mentioning that you cannot find your email id and also forgot the passwords and lost the Registered mobile number and email id. They will most probably reply in one or two working days asking your information for verification. You need to reply with the following information and they will provide you with your lost Registered ID and password using which you can sign in to your account.

https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Feedback
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?