23rd March 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have lost SSC CGL password? How to get it back?

Hi Sir,

I have lost my password. I can not do online payment without password. Please help me for getting password. What should I do now? Can you please help me to retrieve the password back again? Can you please tell me the procedure which I need to follow?

Thanks,
Deepak Bahadur

24th March 2016, 02:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I have lost SSC CGL password? How to get it back?

You can recover your password with the help of Date of Birth and with the help of your registration ID.

SSC-CGL-2016 is now online and to apply online you need one mail id, the confirmation mail of form successful form submission will only be sent to the register mail ID. And if you forgot password then you can recover by the help of that mail ID.

The procedure to recover password is as below :

1- Visit the official website of SSC-2016 which is www.ssconline.nic.in/
2- Click on the login option.
3- Click the option Forgot password.
4- Enter your name and all correct details like register mail.
5- Go to mail inbox and click the received mail of SSC-CGL
6- Hence you will be asked to mention new password & thus your password will be recovered.
13th November 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I have lost SSC CGL password? How to get it back?

When i type new password and submit then show this password not meet the requirements.
3rd December 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my password but when I give forgot passeord and give new password it shows password does not meet requirements
6th December 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

When i type new password and submit then show this password not meet the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?