20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get lost SSC CHSL roll number and password

Hello, I have SSC CHSL registration id but I lost my admit card and that's why I forgotten my roll number & password so that help me how should I get roll number & password.

22nd June 2017, 09:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get lost SSC CHSL roll number and password

Since you have your registration number, then you will get your password of you CHSL registration as well as your roll number.
Just follow this steps:
1) Open SSC website http://ssc.nic.in
2) Go to CHSL section and use forget password option.
3) It will ask you for your registration number.
4) Enter your roll number also your Birth date if asked, then click forget password.
5) Then it will send your password on your registered phone number as well as on your email.
6) After getting/resetting your password you can print your admit card and hence you will have your CHSL roll number.
23rd June 2017, 10:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can download it from the SSC regional website. You just need to mention your date of birth and first initial letters of your father's name and find the admit card.

Normally, most of the people download the admit card from website. Hence, even if you have lost it, you still can download it.
23rd June 2017, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get lost SSC CHSL Roll Number and Password:

There is a certain procedure in order to retrieve CHSL Roll Number and Password. You might have got Registration Number and Password to your Mobile or else to your inbox.

So, you can obtain both Registration number and password from the login credentials. Or else, you may get your roll number from the PDF link that is released by SSC Officials.

You may check with your name on the PDF, so that you will be getting your roll number along with it beside the Caste category. This way you may retrieve your lost Roll Number and Password.
8th November 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I lost my ssc chsl 2019 roll number and password .How can I get that to check the answer key
Name KOTHA SAI KIRAN
DOB. 27/08/1999
REG ID 10001325536
26th January 2021, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I lost my ssc chsl 2019 roll number and password how can I check my email result now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?