25th May 2010, 12:43 AM
vyshak menon

I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?

hello sir i am presently in SYBCom
i hav NCC Certificate
will i be able to join indian army

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  2. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  7. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  9. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  10. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  11. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  12. Vacancy in Army for female NCC B & C certificate holder -- [New]
  13. Will I be able to join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being a 24 years old candidate?
  14. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  15. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?
  17. How to join in Indian army after completing my B.Tech?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
25th May 2010, 12:51 PM
sanjusays

Default Re: I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?

hello....Ncc certificate alone will not get you into Indian army.....

To become an officer in Indian Army requires training in a recognized Army Institute. since you have done Graduation you can apply for Indian Military Academy through Civil Defense Services exams which are also conducted twice a year. Both CDS and NDA exams are conducted by UPSC and involves a rigorous procedure for entrance involving a Written test, Physical tests, Medical tests, Group tests and Personal Interview.

All the best....
25th May 2010, 09:57 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?

yes you will be able to join army throgh
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 28th Course-Oct 2010 Short Service Commission (NT) For Men & Women
please go through the details at
http://www.upscexam.com/notification/indian_defence/indian-army-ssc-ncc-special-entry-scheme-course.html
26th May 2010, 12:10 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
it is not matter whether you have ncc certificate or not...
please tell me your educational qualification and date of birth then i will reply you better.
ok
26th May 2010, 12:20 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes you can go for the indian army but after completing your graduation...........you ill be eligible for the logistic officer in any field of indian defense.........for this you have to appear for the interview and if you clear that then you can join the indian army.........

best of luck
31st May 2010, 01:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Dont worry, you can join army, but firstly complete your graduation. after graduation
you can join army. But you have to give UPSC entrance exams, if you clear the
UPSC exams and interview, then you can join army. But you have physically fit
in all the respects.............
31st May 2010, 07:00 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can join Indian Army through NCC Special Entry.

Here is the eligibility criteria for the entry:

Educational: You should have passed the graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

You should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in NCC ‘C’ Certificate.

Age limit: 19 to 25 years.

Best of luck
16th June 2010, 12:01 AM
raghav*

You can go for NCC special entry for Indian Army.
You should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in NCC ‘C’ Certificate for NCC special entr scheme.
28th June 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hi dear sir/madam i am 18 year old can i join the indian army as a jawan or Officer ?
13th July 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR / I WANT TO JOIN IN INDIAN ARMY.I HAVE COMPLETED INTER 2ND YEAR. WHAT SHOULD I DO SIR .IT'"S MY LIFE AMBITION
14th July 2010, 02:05 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

The admission procedure for Indian army is through NDA,CDS and technical entries exams.

You have to clear written exam for both CDS and NDA.
While in technical entries you directly get call after filling the form.

Your NCC certificate with help you at the time of your personal interview.
3rd August 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my b.sc degree(electronics).i have ncc `c` certificate with `b` grade.i like to join in indian army.so how yo join in army?
4th August 2010, 01:21 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

dear friend
NCC certificate is not a main criteria of joining Army. it is an additional benefit. You must fullfil primary eligibility like is, for example study in PCM for technical entry job etc.
Since you did B Com , i dont think that there is any place in the army for a new fresher b com. My advice to you is to prepare for CA course and apply only in accountancy.
5th August 2010, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

darling..............u r wrong......graduated frm b.com cn also join army...........
22nd August 2010, 07:42 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

if you have a ncc certificate then definitely will help you to getting the job.

and for joining the indian army for you you must have a graduation degree with at least

55% marks in the graduation,

also your age should not be more than 26 years.

and you have to passed through the different process of the selection.
29th August 2010, 01:30 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

For NCC Certificate Holders: all male and female candidates those who have attend there first university degree,that is (Bachelor degree) or B.Tech/B.E. can apply under this scheme. Notification for it are released In Employment news. I

In an addition canidate must have seniordivision NCC "C" certificate in ARMY wings (For Army), Navy Wing(For NAvy), AirforceWing (For Airforce).

Valuable Advice: Keep reading Employment News, for being up to date because all notifications are released there at least once in a month. And also because criteria keeps changing slightly.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
29th August 2010, 01:38 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyshak menon View Post
i hav NCC Certificate
if you have B OR C certificate then it will help to join army dear
best of luck you can join army
29th August 2010, 03:44 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can join Indian army by passing following exams..

1. NDA.
2.CDS.
3.OTA.
4.SSC.
5.UES.
6.MES etc.

as you have the NCC certificate so you will get special advantage of that just like you will get some extra marks in interview for your NCC certificate.

all the best.
29th August 2010, 10:12 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you have a ncc cetificate so you can be directly join cds so if it is clear you are elligible /join indian army force.
you have a post of officer and salary pakage is so good.
elligibility:60% marks in 12th as well as graduation.
hight:162cm and above.
age limit: 19 to 25yrs only.
medically fit
good luck
29th August 2010, 11:30 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

it is good that you have NCC certificate.. it will help you to join in Army.. there are some 10% seat reserved for NCC certificate holder..

generally they want NCC 'C' certificate..

if you have that then you will get some extra fecility..

but you have to also appear in CDS ,UES exams after your graduation..

all the best..
9th September 2010, 03:34 PM
pkpandey

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanu View Post
dear friend,
it is not matter whether you have ncc certificate or not...
please tell me your educational qualification and date of birth then i will reply you better.
ok
dear sir i have ncc 'c' certificate and i am graduate in art and 10+2 with math, sir and i want join indian army, and my date of birth is 20jun-1989 my mail id is [email protected], and my mobile no is 07654622774
20th September 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i have ncc c certificate.i am studying in b.a. final year .i want to join indian army
21st September 2010, 07:27 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have ncc c certificate.i am studying in b.a. final year .i want to join indian army
Dear friend
There is a NCC special entry scheme through Short Service Commission in Indian Army for graduates.
This year the application date is over.
You can apply next year.
Age limit: 19-25 years.
The Criteria of NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders to appear directly for SSB for SSC (Non-Technical) at Officers Training Academy, Chennai :
(i) Educational Qualification : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all years.
(ii) Service in NCC : Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division of NCC
(iii) Grading : Should have minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.

For complete details visit:
http://www.globalshiksha.com/Indian-Army-SSC-Non-Technology-Recrutment-for-Men-Women-Indian-Army-Careers/ugc/431407564237852
http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Thank You
27th September 2010, 07:06 PM
abir arora

i wnat to join indian defece.i am 10+2.pcm and an b.sc agriculture.i have ncc c certi.and r.d camp certi most probabily.what are the diffrent ways otherthan cds to join. please answer it,as early as possible.
i am abir.
i am keen to join indian defence and ifeel that without it there is notjing to live with.
thanks.
4th October 2010, 03:18 PM
sarvan singh

Thumbs up Re: I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?

indian army join is my drems. what is c certificate benifits?
30th November 2010, 11:04 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
only with the help of NCC certificate you can't get in indian army.if you want to be a soldier then go through the employment news,in which commencement for admission are publish,there will be physical & mental ability test for you.or after graduation you can take CDS,for more information visit-www.upsc.gov.in
1st December 2010, 03:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as you have NCC certificate so it will help you to enter into indian army. but NCC certificate is not sufficient to get job in indian army. you should have the quality to become a member of indian army.

there are so many scheme to enter into indian army. you have to try for it to join. you may visit the official recruitment website for indian army for more details www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. from here you will get the application form also. here i am giving about the two scheme after class 12 you may apply for it.

Tech Entry Scheme(TES):-

Month of Commencement of Course each year - January and July

Age at the time of joining - 16 and 1/2 to 19 and 1/2 years

Educational Qualification - 10+2 Pass with 70% aggregate in PCM.

How to Apply - Apply directly to the Recruitment Directorate in response to advertisement in May and November

National Defence Academy(NDA):-

Month of Commencement of Course each year - January and July

Age at the time of joining - 16 and 1/2 to 19 years

Educational Qualification - Class 12 of the 10+2 system of education or equivalent

Mode of selection - NDA exam by UPSC and SSB interview

How to Apply - Apply in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.

best wishes.
1st December 2010, 04:13 PM
raja jeganathan

yes ,, you can able to apply in army

but ncc certificate is not enough for it

there are an training course are available from indian army

for training contact

Bangalore Golf Club
Address: No. 2, Sankey Road, High Grounds, Bangalore 560 001
Holes: 18
Yardage: 6703/5414
Par: 71
Second oldest course in India founded in 1876. Fairways are dry and sandy but greens are lush and well-manicured. A large number of flowering trees such as palm eucalyptus and colorful gulmohar. Compact course with some rocky parts in the fairways.

Karnataka Golf Association
Address: No. 1, Golf Avenue, Kodihalli POBox 817, Bangalore, Karnataka 560 008 India
Holes: 18
Par: 72
Telephone: 080 5298845
Email Address: [email protected]
Web Site: www.golfindia.com/kga/">
A Peter Thompson designed 18 hole Championship course with a 30,000 sq.ft. Club House. Tournaments Held: Wills Southern Open, KGA Open Amateur Golf Championships, All India Ladies Amateur Golf Championship. Private.
1st December 2010, 07:49 PM
Pranjal Srivastav

Hi,

Well it hears good that you want to join Indian Army & you have query regarding this.It is a plus point that you have a NCC certificate. You only just have to do this,fill the form of CDS or NDA, prepare for the exam. If you will clear this then you will get the preference in Interview through NCC certificate.OK
Best of Luck!
1st December 2010, 08:14 PM
swati9858

Post Re: I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyshak menon View Post
i hav NCC Certificate
A combined defence services examination will be conducted by the union public service commission on 13th February, 2011 for admission to the under mentioned courses.

S.No Name of the Courses Approximate No of Vacancies
Indian Military Academy dehradun
132nd course commencing in January, 250
2012 [includes 32 vacancies reserved for
NCC ‘C’ certificate (army wing) holders]

Indian Naval academy ezhimala,
course commencing in January 2012 40
[including 06 vacancies reserved for
NCC ‘C’ certificate holders (naval wing)]
2nd December 2010, 10:01 AM
heenaghule

hiii,

NCC certificate is an additional certificate but only based on that you can not apply... you should be physically and mentally fit for the De fence life but with special services you can use that certificate but to get through you should prove yourself for that you have to give all the necessary exams and regular update is very important every year vacancies comes and based on the requirement they select the candidates
13th December 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir.... Is there any scheme in army that starts in june...
I have passed my 12th with 75%... Plz rply to [email protected]
14th December 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm now in Ist B.sc student i want to join in IMA in the year 2011 can i sir .......
28th April 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my date of birth is 25 may 1989 ,am i eligible for army officer direct entry..till..today i"ve passed 1st yr bsc.(57%).with ncc "B" certificate..i,ll able to complete my Bsc...after 2yrs(march 2013).and ncc "c" certificate after 1yr (2012).along with..PCB.... how much age..will b relaxed and how many time i can go for the direct entry..if eligible........plz do reply sir i am frustrated..becoz i was earlier preparing for mbbs....now according to my mom and dad i am doing graduation [email protected]/hotmail.com
28th May 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

what beanifit of ncc c cartificate in cds exam
14th July 2011, 11:03 PM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

Yes you can join Indian Army through NCC Special Entry.

Here is the eligibility criteria for the entry:

Educational: You should have passed the graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

You should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in NCC ‘C’ Certificate.

Age limit: 19 to 25 years.

Thanks
18th July 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NCC CERTIFICATE. OF (B) I WANT TO JOIN IN INDIAN ARMY. I AM PRESENTLY IN SY.BCOM
12th August 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am gajendra arya.
I have NCC 'C' Certificate with 'B' grad., want to join Indian Army CDS .i have completed Bsc.chemisty zoology.geology with 57% ,DOB 19/08/1987..categary - sc

Please sir informasion about entry cds how.
29th October 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I hold NCC 'C' certificate with 'A' grade.I am final year B.Sc Mathematics student(female).How can i join Army?
D.O.B-16/05/1991
30th October 2011, 04:41 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello friend
it sorry to say you taht you are not eligible as female are not eligible for army soilder
you had chance to appear in CDS (combined defence services), before a year, but now a time you can't apply for that age wise.
Only candidates, graduate from affiliated university with min. Aggregate 60%,or equivalent in any stream with the age limit 19-23yr. On 1st july of exam year, are eligible to appear in CDS.
For more information you can visit-www.indianarmy.gov.in
OK.
23rd December 2011, 01:36 PM

Question Re: I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?

date of birth 20.08.1991 education study in b.com final year and also having 'c' certificate
21st February 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hi im studying in stella maris college im in ncc i joined in ncc with great aim but i couldnt able to achieve anything i want to achieve manything i want a become a great officer like my senior suo.divya ajith kumar i want to achieve manything i didnt ever complete my 'b' and 'c' certificate exam also i want to become a great officer can u please say how should i join
25th August 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have appear ncc c certificate , supposed i get ncc c certificate with B gread then i will direct apply in IMA from deradhun ? i will direct for itrview ?
31st October 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i am 22 year old and i passed 12th from open university can eligible for indian army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?