21st December 2009, 02:59 PM
saurinkakkad

I have not written the date of photo and my name above the photo in my online form, will my form be accepted?

I have not written the date of photo and my name above the photo in my online form, will my form be accepted, if not what should i do??

5th January 2010, 08:42 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have not written the date of photo and my name above the photo in my online form, will my form be accepted?

hi
please mention the exam which you are talking about?
5th January 2010, 03:21 PM
himansh

Default Re: I have not written the date of photo and my name above the photo in my online form, will my form be accepted?

do not worry for online procedure name and date of photo is not necessary...its ohk
5th January 2010, 07:05 PM
jain@nupur
Junior Member+

hi!
dont worry , most probably it will not.
but even it happens they would send you a letter through courier and demand for a new photograph.all the best.
5th January 2010, 09:55 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Your question is incomplete !

You have;nt mentioned for which entrance exam you have make such mistake.

However,you have done a big mistake,the rule for writing the date is to specify that photo is take recently and the rule for writting your name is to avoid any mistake in dispatchins the same to you.

your form is liable to reject.

Hope it will not be rejected.

Best of luck
7th January 2010, 09:25 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

please tell which application form are you talking about?
7th January 2010, 02:32 PM
vir_90

which entrance exam you are talking about..............please reply
8th January 2010, 02:46 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

saurinkakkad,your question is incomplete.

You have'nt mentioned for which entrance exam you have done such mistake in photograph,so that I can help you in that required format.

Please provide us right question so that we can help you in solving this problem.

Best of luck
8th January 2010, 04:31 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hello Saurin
Your query is incomplete so pls first complete your query for which course you are talking about?
so that we could help you.
9th January 2010, 02:00 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Sorry dear your we are unable to help you because your question is incomplete,please mention the name of entrance for which you have done such mistake.

So that we can help you in a required manner.
9th January 2010, 05:44 PM
kusum singal

mention the name and if they are main in online form submission .may be, your form will be rejected.
11th January 2010, 07:00 PM
Aditya Mannarwar

hi
please mention your course......................
12th January 2010, 02:27 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

generally name and date on the photograph is required for aieee exam....
if you have not written the same on the photo then you have to urgently call the authority for the possible solution......
it is not a criteria of rejection of the application form.....

first of all you should check if your form has been received by them or not......
you can do so at ....www.aieee.nic.in

best of luck
13th January 2010, 10:16 PM
rohit kumar singh

well i dont think its a big problem..but definitely you have done mistake...just contact to concern authority regarding this matter or write a letter ...they only can help you...you should conatct them as soon as possible...for more you can log on to
www.aieee.nic.in
14th January 2010, 09:32 PM
Senior Member+++

helo please mention the form for which you have applied for ...most probably forms filled online arenot so strict in photo pattern
19th February 2010, 09:25 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

my dear friend,
here you have not mention about which exam you want to know.
by the way the mistakes which you have made is not big,
and if your other information is right then for this simple problem your form will not be rejected,consider if it is not a air-force or other defense exam .
ok
best of luck
19th February 2010, 09:26 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

my dear friend,
here you have not mention about which exam you want to know.
by the way the mistakes which you have made is not big,
and if your other information is right then for this simple problem your form will not be rejected,consider if it is not a air-force or other defense exam .
ok
best of luck
3rd June 2010, 05:04 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurinkakkad View Post
I have not written the date of photo and my name above the photo in my online form, will my form be accepted, if not what should i do??
i cant understand about wich exam u aree telling about!!! pls tel me that!!!!
19th June 2010, 11:50 AM
Kumar Mayank

That's not a big problem.
They are required once the photograph gets torned.
If you had pasted it nicely ,there is no such need to worry at all.
"Best of luck"
20th June 2010, 10:19 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear you try to fillup another time and if is not possible you can attach an application and send your form to respective addresses.
15th October 2010, 11:12 PM
docshakti

hi,
firstly you have not mentioned which exam you are asking about but don't worry if you have filled your form properly then your this mistake can be overlooked so pls don't worry at all your form will not be rejected.don't do this mistake again
all the best
24th January 2011, 03:49 PM
Gurpreet Singh Wadhwa

you have provide the incomplete information to us (like which entrance exam are you talking about).

I hope your form will not be rejected if the photo that you have pasted should be black and white.
If you are talking about aieee then go to the link to check your status given below:

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx

If you are talking about IIT-JEE then go to the link to check your status given below:

http://jee.iitr.ernet.in/app.php
26th February 2011, 08:04 PM
ankurloonia

In case if u are talking about AIEEE, it won't effect your eligibility, so don't worry just prepare well for your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?