30th November 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is IASE University approved by Canada's Educational Credential Assessment?

Hi, I have a degree from Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE). Is IASE University's transcript approved by Canada's Educational Credential Assessments (ECA)?

2nd April 2021, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IASE University approved by Canada's Educational Credential Assessment?

no this university does not have any rights to conduct ugc courses and distance courses as well . check ugc website.

3rd May 2021, 03:38 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is IASE University approved by Canada's Educational Credential Assessment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have a degree from Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE). Is IASE University's transcript approved by Canada's Educational Credential Assessments (ECA)?
No,its not.It has approved by UGC,mentioned below
**Under Section 3 of the UGC Act-1956 vide notification F.9-29/2000-U.3 of 25th June 2002,
and
by the UGC vide notification F.6-25/2001 (CPP-I) of 17th July 2002.

7th May 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

IASE Deemed to be university (Rajasthan) is UGC approved university. Unfortunately WES does not access this university, however you can have it done by IQAS. They are also recognized but they take longer than WES to examine and evaluate your educational credentials. usual waiting time with IQAS is 12-15 weeks. All the best

4th September 2021, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IASE Deemed to be university (Rajasthan) is UGC approved university. Unfortunately WES does not access this university, however you can have it done by IQAS. They are also recognized but they take longer than WES to examine and evaluate your educational credentials. usual waiting time with IQAS is 12-15 weeks. All the best
ok if i will go with iQAS then they will consider this or like WES they will just not consider this as a degree

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?