7th February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

IASE university is approved by AICTE?

please answer me. IASE university electrical diploma approved by AICTE? I am worried for my electrical diploma course did from here.

11th February 2014, 07:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IASE university is approved by AICTE?

A.I.C.T.E --- ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
I.A.S.E. --- INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDIES IN EDUCATION

No,IASE university is not Approved by the AICTE . IASE is just a Deemed University.This IASE is a unit of Gandhi Vidya Mandir.IASE Was sponsored by the Non-governmental,non profit making registered society.It is a Deemed university,but this IASE is recognized by the University Grants Commission.

This IASE offers many courses for the eligible candidates.Their programs are very wide they are such as,Engineering streams,Physiotherapy and Allied Health,and Management streams,as well as traditional and Home Science.I think in the engineering streams it self there are four streams are offered.They are Electronics and Communication engineering,Mechanical engineering,Computer science engineering and electrical engineering.

Also IASE Deemed university distance education programmes are approved by the Distance Education Council of Indira Gandhi National open University.The Postgraduate courses such as M.Tech and Ph.D Courses are also offered.For this to be eligible for getting admission in to this minimum educational qualification with the minimum of 50% in academics.

Candidates from this University can easily get their jobs.You must possess very good skills and good command and knowledge over the core subjects of you.You do not worry that ,this university is not recognized by the AICTE.But it is recognized by the U.G.C.Basically if a university is recognized by the UGC,then almost it is equivalent that it is recognized by the AICTE.
27th February 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I passed diplomain electrical in 2012 when i submit in my office this university is not recognize by AICTE ans me fr better
3rd March 2014, 12:13 AM
krish44944

sir i have completed diploma in mechanical and now i want to take admission in B-TECH in AMIE.So it is possible or not
26th May 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I have been pursuing my Diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE University, whether my certificate will valid job recruitment or in promotion. Taw Tagi, from Arunachal Pradesh (India).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?