11th April 2013, 07:49 PM
aish.B

ICAR UG previous years question papers?

i need icar ug previous years question papers (in adode reader)

13th October 2016, 10:01 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: ICAR UG previous years question papers?

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research and as the name suggests it is a council which conducts different entrance examination for admission in government or private agriculture colleges in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.Sc Agriculture, B.Tech in Agricultural engineering, etc. .

As you are interested in getting the previous years question papers of ICAR UG examination which is official known as AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance Examination for Agricultural undergraduate course ) examination then I would like to inform you that ICAR does not officially releases its question paper or sample paper based on the pattern of examination and it often does not allow the students to take the question papers with them after the examination so it is not possible for me to attach the question paper of same.

So for your preparation and knowing the pattern of questions asked you can try to solve the previous year papers of very similar entrance examinations like BHU UET held for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course or sample papers of trusted publications like Arihant or MTG.

For more updates and queries regarding AIEEA-UG examination you can visit the official link of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?