20th January 2012, 11:45 PM
Nitesh92347

Ideas for forthcoming Placements for me pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? List of good Companies for me?

Sir,i m pursuing b.tech in elec. And instrumentation engg.
Currently in 3rd year,i need some ideas for forthcoming placements,also suggest me some good companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  2. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  3. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  4. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. How to prepare for BTech Final year placements? Suggest some good companies for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will there be enough job opportunities after pursuing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?
  9. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  10. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  11. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  12. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  13. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  14. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  15. List of private and government companies? I am a student of electronics and instrumentation in 3rd year
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  17. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  18. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
21st January 2012, 03:24 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: Ideas for forthcoming Placements for me pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? List of good Companies for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitesh92347 View Post
Sir,i m pursuing b.tech in elec. And instrumentation engg.
Currently in 3rd year,i need some ideas for forthcoming placements,also suggest me some good companies?
The general process for recruitment in any company is as follows:

>>WRITTEN TEST-This comprises of a test on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal ability.Time management is an important factor in written test.

The best books to prepare are:
A TEXT

>>GROUP DISCUSSION-This is an optional section.All the companies do not conduct this. Generally the topic can be something related to your domain or also a general prevailing. What they look at is your communication skills and the level of confidence you exhibit.
Better to have an idea of prevailing topics like Corruption in India, lokpal bill, latest technology etc. There is no end to your preparation. Newspaper reading may fetch you a lot.

>>TECHNICAL INTERVIEW-This section will be generally a tough one to handle. One definitely need to have a thorough brushing of the concepts you have learned in your Academics to face this round.Also you may be asked about your project and its related questions and about the papers that you have presented in your graduation.

>>HR INTERVIEW-This round is to test your confidence levels and also your interest towards working for that company.You may be asked something about the company.So it is advisable to go through the company profile before the interview.

So better develop your skills like:
Communication skills
Analytical skills
Technical Skills to rock in the Interview

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ........

with best regards
18th May 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ideas for forthcoming Placements for me pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? List of good Companies for me?

I am in 4th year of B Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation) and I wish to pursue M Tech in Instrumentation. What are the branches available in Instrumentation such as Medical Instrumentation, Industrial Instrumentation and the details of universities. Kindly advise me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?