18th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

If I am unable to clear the recruitment of BHEL through GATE will I be able to re appear for common BHEL recruitment in September?

Suppose if i am applying for BHEL recruitment thru GATE score but not able to crack it will i be able to re- appear for common BHEL recruitment in September itself?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BHEL recruitment Exam (on 25th sep)? I've just completed 3rd year
  2. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  3. Is this possible of reappearing for BHEL Exam in the same year?
  4. Recruitments available in BHEL for SC candidate who has secured 62.59% in B.E.?
  5. What is the date for application form submission for BHEL recruitment?
  6. Am I eligible in PSU company? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  7. What are the various jobs available after completion of B.Tech ECE with 57% marks? -- [New]
  8. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
  9. Is it necessary to so any other course for getting job in Bharat Electronics Limited?
  10. What are the jobs available for CSE graduate in Indian Navratan Companies like Bhell,NTPC etc?
  11. What is the total number of seats available for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL through GATE?
  12. Tips to crack PSU's? How can I study for this? Books to be referred for preparation?
  13. Career opportunities in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate?
  14. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  15. Sample question papers for BHEL engineer trainee recruitment?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I prepare for PSU after completing B.E in industrial Engineering and Management
  18. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
8th November 2011, 11:00 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I am unable to clear the recruitment of BHEL through GATE will I be able to re appear for common BHEL recruitment in September?

dear friend,

yes, you are eligible for that next round in September also
so don't worry just continue your preparation .
best of luck.
8th November 2011, 11:01 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I am unable to clear the recruitment of BHEL through GATE will I be able to re appear for common BHEL recruitment in September?

dear friend,

yes, you are eligible for that next round in September also
so don't worry just continue your preparation .
best of luck.
5th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

when will the final result of bhel et-2011 after interview declare??
3rd May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech with 80% when recruitments will announce and what is the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?