16th April 2012, 05:14 PM
priyam m

If i dont get 80% marks in board is can I not get admission?

if i dnt get 80% marks in boards.den there is no chance for admission????if i do well in d xam bt nt eligible in boards dere is no chance????nd please send me the time table frm today

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?
  2. Can I get provisional admission at BITS Pilani?
  3. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  4. Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main
  5. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  6. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  8. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  9. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  10. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board in another school after passing 12th with only 50%?
  11. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  12. Eligibility of admission in BBA for Bangladeshi student in India without having IELTS score? List of Universities for the same?
  13. Can I do MBA if my percentage in graduation is 46.88%
  14. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains and 93% marks in CBSE board
  15. Can i get NIT college after scoring 77 marks in JEE mains and 75% in BSEB Board
  16. Marks needed to apply for IISER admission as well as admission as a state board student? Formalities for applying for it?
  17. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  18. Can't I get admission in B.Arch without REAP counselling? -- [New]
16th April 2012, 07:23 PM
reshu31121991

Default Re: If i dont get 80% marks in board is can I not get admission?

Hello friend,
80%is highly equivalent in boards.A minimum 60 and above % is required.So please prepare best for exams.
No special time table for it.
Prepare along with your academics so teht you are able to cover them.
16th April 2012, 07:25 PM
reshu31121991

Hello friend,
80%is highly equivalent in boards.A minimum 60 and above % is required.So please prepare best for exams.
No special time table for it.
Prepare along with your academics so that you are able to cover them.
13th June 2012, 04:01 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: If i dont get 80% marks in board is can I not get admission?

Hi

According to your question, I could make out that you are asking if 80% is the eligibility criteria to get admission in any college or not.

See it depends that what stream have you studied in your 10+2 Higher Secondary. Which were the subjects you had studied, what you want to do ahead in life, Which graduation stream you want to choose, which colleges you have in mind to take admission in..etc..

So these are the basic things that one must know before answering such questions. However your query was incomplete in these terms.
I would say if you are talking of graduation in Engineering and Medical lines then the Basic Minimum Criteria of 12th boards aggregate is mere 60%.

However there are many others courses as well which are of graduation and require a minimum 50-60%. They are BBA, BCA, BBM, Hotel Management, Retails, ETC..
BUT, if you want to study graduation in a particular subject from universities like Delhi University, Mumbai University, Lucknow University, University of Calcutta, etc.. then I must inform you that 80% will not lead you to a good college.

Yes this is because these work on the board exams cut off marks basis. If you have 80%, and while others have more than you, then they would have a better chance in getting admission. Its not that you will not get admission in any college, but yeah it would be tough to be in the top colleges and would require a lot of luck.
Another thing is that until and unless you are a CLEAR PASS in all the board subjects, you will not be eligible to take up ANY graduation course.

Also its not clear what time table have you requested for. Please post back with relative information.

Hope this helps

All the best

REGARDS
RANJEET
22nd March 2017, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

If I scored 150 aggregate(pcm) out of 300 in 12th but less than 50 in 12th maths eligible for mhcet 2017 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?