28th March 2023, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

If I get 60 percent in my ISC boards can i get addmission in jadavpur university?

If I get 60 percent in my ISC boards can i get addmission in jadavpur university?

29th March 2023, 01:07 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I get 60 percent in my ISC boards can i get addmission in jadavpur university?

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jadavpur University:

The basic minimum educational qualification required to get admission into Jadavpur University is given below:

Name of the College - Jadavpur University

>> As you have completed 12th class from ISC board Indian School Certificate exam, you may be looking for admission into Graduation courses in the University.

>> As ISC is a recognized board, I can say that studies done from the board will be eligible to get admission into Bachelor's Degree.

>> Also you must have to clear the Joint Entrance Test conducted by this university in order to get admission in Bachelor's Degree programs.

>> As you scored more percentage than what is required, I can say that you will be eligible.
29th March 2023, 01:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I get 60 percent in my ISC boards can i get addmission in jadavpur university?

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for admission in Jadavpur university.

You must have completed the Higher Secondary examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate or it's equivalent from any recognized board/institute to get eligible for admission in Jadavpur university.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?