25th August 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Thapar University, Jadavpur University or PEC Chandigarh having 187 in JEE?

My jee marks are 187 and air is 150000 around.can i get admission in thapar university patiala or jadavpur university calcutta or p.e.c. Chandigarh.what should i have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in PEC or Thapar University after scoring 2963 rank
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  3. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  5. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  6. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  7. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
  9. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 83 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
  11. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  12. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
  13. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  14. Can I get admission in PEC Chandigarh university after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I also have a national sports certificate
  15. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  16. How to take admission for B.Tech in PEC Chandigarh after doing diploma in computer engineering from Nirma University?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT or PEC after getting 84% in 12th
  18. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
23rd July 2015, 04:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Thapar University, Jadavpur University or PEC Chandigarh having 187 in JEE?

The institutes you have mentioned are on the top but being frank, your rank is not so up to the mark for those colleges. But still, admission into a college and a course depends upon the rank you secure into entrance examination and the demand of the course, so without losing hope, sit in the counselling, fill up your choices and see if you can get the admission into the desired course or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?