6th November 2011, 01:47 AM
sangreddy

If I have knowledge in C, C++, Java(Core), Linux can I get IT jobs?

hi... i m searching job in IT field i.e software developer/tester postion yet i didn't any job... i know c,c++,java(core),linux.. what i m going to do....to get a job easily...

6th November 2011, 08:52 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have knowledge in C, C++, Java(Core), Linux can I get IT jobs?

Yes. Definitely, it is possible for you to get good job if you have good knowledge on Programming languages of C, C++, Java and Linux. Its a good thing to look for job opportunity having grip on the programming languages rather than looking for jobs only with B.Tech qualification.

Though you are having good grip of these programming languages, if you will not meet the minimum eligibility criteria of Career 60, then you are not eligible to appear for the IT recruitments.

Make sure that you are having or fulfilling this eligibility criteria. In addition, make sure that you don't have any backlogs in your Engineering course.

Some companies may put the minimum eligibility criteria as Career 75. Anyway this criteria is going to be put only by few companies.

The selection procedure for most of the IT jobs is by
-Written test
-Technical Round
-HR Interview

If the strength of the candidates is too high, then companies may also go for conducting
-JAM
-Group Discussion

For getting Job, make yourself aware of upcoming
-On campus placements
-Off campus placements
-Job Melas

In addition, go the careers of official websites of all the companies which you are interested to join, and check whether there are any openings that match your profile.

If there are ready jobs for you, forward resume and contact them.

Make sure that you are updating your resume in various job portals everyday.
6th November 2011, 09:08 AM
c.jaswant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangreddy View Post
hi... i m searching job in IT field i.e software developer/tester postion yet i didn't any job... i know c,c++,java(core),linux.. what i m going to do....to get a job easily...
Hai,if you are good at these software jobs then you can get a job any were but if you want to get into good MNC's but youn should have extrodinary communication skills &also general problem solving ability &even genreal knowledge then you can get a good job in big MNC's with your desired amount of salary.
6th November 2011, 12:48 PM
sathish0038

Yes, definitely you get the good job in It sector. It is good you have th grip of all the knowledge
But the eligibility criteria for the IT is minimum graduate from the recognized university.

The percentage must be 60% some company offers 55% also.you have some knowledge about the written test

Most of the companies are conducted the written exam first and then technical interview and the HR-round.

all the best for you
6th November 2011, 02:42 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

If you want to get selected in a Company you must go through the following selection round Like:-

1.>Aptitude test.(Quantitative,Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning,General English).

2.>Technical round.(From your departmental subject).

3.>Group discussion.(Current Topics,It is Optional).

4.>HR round.(About Yourself).

The Maximum Company Follow these Selection round.

For well preparation You should follow the following books:-

Also Study hard of your own subject like DATA STRUCTURE,DBMS,OPERATING SYSTEM.

Also Study hard of your own COMPUTER LANGUAGE like C,C++,JAVA,SQL,LINUX.

Also Study hard of you own subject like DATA STRUCTURE,DBMS,OPERATING SYSTEM.

Also Study hard of you own COMPUTER LANGUAGE like C,C++,JAVA,SQL.

Also I'm giving you a attachment there you will get the best books study them for getting best result.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSE Syllabus + Books Name.pdf(1.88 MB, 490 views)
6th November 2011, 07:11 PM
cheene

ya u defenitly get job yar
10th February 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.jaswant View Post
Hai,if you are good at these software jobs then you can get a job any were but if you want to get into good MNC's but youn should have extrodinary communication skills &also general problem solving ability &even genreal knowledge then you can get a good job in big MNC's with your desired amount of salary.
it's easy, go for phpkolkata Institute,it's a job protal cum training institute there web url is phpkolkata.com, check yourself, they are very very good, my sister placed from there and they giving full support to her.They are on top in kolkata IT market and porivides huge number of support for it services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?