2nd November 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Why a candidate must have Redhat Certificate to attend Iopex Technologies Off-Campus Interview?

Hello Sir,
I came to know that Iopex Technologies is recruiting through off-campus interview. But I have heard that Redhat certificate is necessary. What is this certificate? And why it is necessary? Someone please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  2. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  3. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  4. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  5. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  7. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  8. Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Qualcomm Technologies Off-Campus Interview being a M.Tech(Information Security) postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  11. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  13. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  15. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  16. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  18. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
12th November 2015, 10:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why a candidate must have Redhat Certificate to attend Iopex Technologies Off-Campus Interview?

This is a certificate of proficiency is Linux which is given by Redhat. It reveals that one has proficiency in linux, its environment and can work in such environment. It is necessary for Iopex Technologies because :-

- The job requirement is knowledge of Linux. One needs to work in linux environment, hence the certificate is necessary.
- This will help in shortening the recruitment process and getting the best out of the group of students having proficiency in Linux.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?