30th November 2022, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

If i have a supply in one paper in my ug course can I be eligible for Bank PO exam?

Sir at present time i am studying in English honours but in my 4th semester i have got a supply on paper cc10. And i can clear this paper in my 6th semester. And university also provide me then a fresh marksheet and certificate . My quarry is can i eligible for bank po specially sbi po exam with those result and certificate. please sir please answer me .

30th November 2022, 01:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If i have a supply in one paper in my ug course can I be eligible for Bank PO exam?

The eligibility to apply for bank PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidates with backlogs are not eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you can appear for the examination after the completion of graduation degree. The age limit is 21-30 years and relaxation for the reserved category in upper age limit.

So, you can appear for the examination. Examination is conducted in various stages. For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in.
30th November 2022, 02:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If i have a supply in one paper in my ug course can I be eligible for Bank PO exam?

Eligibility criteria required for Bank PO Examination:

The basic minimum educational qualification required for Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Job Position- Probationary Officer

@ In order to be eligible for Bank PO Examination, candidiates must have completed Bachelor's degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

@ Also there is no certain percentage is required to be eligible and only Graduation pass is required.

@ If you can clear all your backlogs by the time of appearing for Examination or recruitment process, then I can say that you may be eligible for applying for this PO recruitment with the fresh passed documents.
30th November 2022, 05:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in the Bank PO examination or any government services examination once you complete your degree by clearing backlog if you had any during the degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?