25th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

If I take Biology which career should I opt for?

sir,
i need ur help.i am not able to decide which course i should opt for my career.i like biology and maths both.If i take bio. then which career i choose

Related Questions:
  1. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  2. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class?
  3. Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?
  4. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I opt for doing something different from others? I am 10th class student and interested in biology
  6. Should I opt for Biology after Class X? Further opportunities after studying 12th Biology?
  7. What is the benefit of opting for M.Bi.P.C
  8. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology? -- [New]
  9. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  10. What career(non medical) should I opt after my 12th?
  11. How to make my career in biology stream if I am studying in 12th
  12. Career opportunities in Biology Stream?
  13. Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  14. Should I choose engineering or any other line after 12th? Can we get a good job and salary after engineering?
  15. How to opt for science? I am interested in Biology
  16. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  17. Which subjects are good for me in B.Sc. having secured 70% in 12th PCM?
  18. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
18th October 2012, 07:18 PM
SANDISKI

Default Re: If I take Biology which career should I opt for?

If you are interested in biology then you have a vast no of choices for your career. you can try for MBBS or you can do your graduation and opt teaching as a career.you can also opt career as a lab technician, physiotherepist, and a vast no of choices you have.
But if you like both maths and biology you can choose both of them to study and then decide the course you are interested for.
19th May 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i am good in biology but average in maths.i scored 81% in my 12th grade.can you please help me to know which career option i should opt for?????????
22nd May 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

im 12th passed student..with 85percent
im very confused to choose best course for bright future..im intrested in bio chemistry will u send me suggetion.. plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?