16th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for science? I am interested in Biology

hello,
m in a mess, because, i want to opt for science, but i dont like physics much.. but m very interested in biology..
wil science be ok ??
pls suggest..

14th July 2012, 07:20 PM
movy

Default Re: How to opt for science? I am interested in Biology

yes medical stream will be good for you as you are interested in biology... in that stream you only have to study basic physic chemistry and advanced biology... if you are interested in biology you must choose medical stream...and should take coaching classes from mission pmt institute..then it will be easier for you to learn all subjects... all the best..
14th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..
There are a total of five subjects for Science stream
Science stream requires Physics and Maths (compulsory subjects)

now along with this if you want to go for engineering I would recommend you to take Maths
and for B.Pharma and MBBS you should take Bio too

It would be great if you take these four subjects together as you can go to every field with these four subjects.

Now comes the fifth subject which includes option like
Computer Science, IT , Physical Education and others

I would recommend you to take the four subjects and Physical education or CS to boost your percentage

And at the end concluding I want to tell you that there's no way you can leave Science without Physics so it's entirely your choice of taking it or not..

Best of Luck..!!
7th May 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am totally confused about my further studies.if i take science then in science what i should do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?