8th July 2021, 09:41 PM
Ayush Dubey NdA

If I write to DG requesting joining NDA after October will it be accepted on medical grounds?

I was recommended for nda entry but I was found unfit in hernia.I was operated in April and for navy 6 months needs.it will compete in October .if I write to dg recruiting to consider my case to join after October will it be accepted. As joining will be going till that time

14th May 2022, 09:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I write to DG requesting joining NDA after October will it be accepted on medical grounds?

You can apply for NDA again after 6 months and will have to go through the same procedures again written test, interview, and medical examination. At present, if you are medically fit and do not have any medical problems then you are good to go. Once you clear all the rounds you can join NDA without any hassle. Since NDA examinations are held twice a year one can appear with improvement and meet all the eligibility criteria then nothing will stop you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?