12th January 2019, 04:37 PM
Aksara nagar

Which exam do I need to write for joining NDA after 12th from Science stream?

I'm girl of 12th standard from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I want to join NDA. So, which exam should I give to get entry into NDA?

18th January 2019, 09:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for joining NDA after 12th from Science stream?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and to join the same one is required to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

Further, for joining NDA, only unmarried Indian male candidate is eligible and therefore, being a girl candidate, you are not eligible to apply to join NDA.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2019, 10:06 PM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for joining NDA after 12th from Science stream?

Since, you are a female candidate you are not eligible to apply for the NDA exam.

For more details you can visit the official website of UPSC which conduct the exam.
The link is : www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?