13th July 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is IGNOU's M.Com acceptable to apply for PGT?

I have completed my M.Com from IGNOU which is open university. I want to ask you am I eligible or not for any PGT exam? Also I have degree in Education which is on regular basis.

15th July 2019, 10:56 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IGNOU's M.Com acceptable to apply for PGT?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the PGT recruitment if you have the required qualification as mentioned below :-

The eligibility to appear for PGT is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and have B.Ed or equivalent education degree course.

Candidates passed the master course in distance mode are also eligible to appear in the examination and for final selection.
15th July 2019, 12:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

PG from distance or IGNOU is valid to appear for the PGT recruitment examination.

The required eligibility to appear for the PGT is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 50% aggregate with B.Ed as one of the required qualification.

Since, you have passed the B.Ed course you are eligible for the appearing in the examination for recruitment as teacher in government school.
15th July 2019, 07:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible for PGT ( Post Graduate Teacher ) recruitment after completion of your M.Com (Master of Commerce) degree course in distance mode from IGNOU (provided you satisfy all other requirements for the PGT application) as the degree/certificate courses offered by IGNOU is acceptable for any job applications and examination as IGNOU is one of the Central University approved by UGC.
13th January 2022, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc B.Ed and then done M.Com from IGNOU..M i eligible fr PGT Commerce in all states and in KVS and NVS also..Plz clear my doubts
19th August 2022, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed pgdrd... And B. Ed can i apply for pgt teacher???
19th August 2022, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can pgdrd student apply for pgt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?