2nd June 2011, 11:54 PM
kk_umar

Are the IIPM placements genuine? Do they provide 100% job placements?

Pl advise, if the placements done ,thro' iipm are by , genuine companies and does the jobs stay for some years or more . And, as bosted by IIPM; are they able to provide 100% job placements ??

30th December 2011, 10:35 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are the IIPM placements genuine? Do they provide 100% job placements?

hi..the Indian institute of planning and management is one of the best colleges offering the master of business administration course in the country.
this college is having an impeccable placement record and is the best college for all those serious MBA aspirants who are not able to make it to the top most recognized colleges in the country which take admission through various entrance examinations which are quite tough and hard to crack and some times even the serious students due to various factors are not able to crack .
it is acceptable that the course in this college is quite costly and not every one can afford the cost of education in this college.
the Indian institute of planning and management is also one such college which is not recognized by the government of India and they provide an degree which is not there's but through an tie up with some of the universities in the various states .
but the jobs are genuine and once you get in to the job it all depends on your performance whether you stay in the job or you are going to be removed and the degree does not matter in the professional field
also the standard of teaching in the Indian institute of planning and management is quite poor when compared to the other best colleges in the country and hence the quality of the students are not good and that's the reason why they may not be able to sustain in the highly competitive environment of the actual business world
7th August 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the IIPM placements genuine? Do they provide 100% job placements?

IF I JOINED YOUR INSTITUTION FOR MY BBA THAT IS 1ST ,2ND ,3RD YEAR N COMPLETED MBA ALSO THAT HOW MUCH PAYMENT THE COMPANY WILL GIVE ME
30th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

If u complete my bba plus mba in iipm after that what type of job I will get and how much salary ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?