14th December 2010, 02:28 PM
sameena.syed

How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?

sir i'm seeking to get selected in campus placements i'm having a aggregate of 82% up to 2nd yr 2 sem. now i'm in 3rd yr 2sem.but i'm not having much communication skills,eventhough i'm ece student i'm also good at the basics of c,java.but i'm somewhat tense about i'll get selected in placements or not. can you please give me the guidelines how to be selected in placements. eventhough i'm interested to read software languages but i'm not having the time to gothrough those subjects once then how can i recollect at the time of placements

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placements after getting 6 ATKT's in 1st sem and 4 in 2nd sem?
  6. What is the common eligibility criteria asked for campus placements?
  7. How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course?
  8. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  9. Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?
  10. Cusat mca admission based on my rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get selected during campus placements after scoring 63% in 10th and 56% in 12th? Names of those companies? How much package will I get?
  12. Am I eligible for off campus placements after scoring 62% in 10th SSC, 70% in Inter, 71% in degree and 71% in MCA?
  13. How to prepare for campus placements? Qualities required to get selected on campus?
  14. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  15. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 65%? How to prepare for campus placements?
  16. If I am not selected in campus recruitment then what should I do?
  17. What is the need of repeat exam? Will it help to get good results?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
28th December 2011, 11:54 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?

Hi dear,
You are much interested in job.But you have to for some time for job because no company will accept you in 2nd year.
The placement for only final years students.So,wait for until final year.
Prepare some competitive questions it will be more benefit for you in placements.Be perfect in technical subjects some time the placement recruiter may chance to ask.
28th December 2011, 01:11 PM
ngaurav32a

Default Re: How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?

you must improve your communication skills. well its good that your aggreate is 82% but best placements are on the basis of good communication skills . you must attend the personality development programe classes
14th April 2012, 08:15 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

you must improve your communication skills. well its good that your aggreate is 82% but best placements are on the basis of good communication skills . you must attend the personality development programe classes
6th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get jobs in eee department even having backlogs
17th July 2013, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

I have to complete bca ,and iwant to take admission in mca in lnct bhopal ,please suggest me for 2 year mca or 3year mca
17th July 2013, 04:10 PM
jigs@999143

Dear friend,

1st of all your aggerigate percentage is only use for sittiing in placement not use for select for that.

you said your communication skill are quite week so i sugges try to improve that cause this skill is most important for that impress the selecter.
and also use your knowledge about your subject.

and second things don't afarid for the placement just give confidentlly.
25th August 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

which type of course completed certificate needed to place in electronics
company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?