9th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Importance in the file of Pathology?

I m becoming a pathologist after mbbs, can u say field and importance of this field ????

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  3. MD in Pathology can be done after M.Sc in Pathology?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  5. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  6. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  7. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for graduation course in Pathology?
  9. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure for pursuing secondary DNB Pathology course?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?
  12. Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program? -- [New]
  13. Salary packages in Hospitals after PG Pathology? Maximum salary that I would get in India after DNG MD(Pathology)?
  14. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  15. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  16. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  17. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  18. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
10th July 2011, 12:11 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Importance in the file of Pathology?

Pathologist Jobs after MBBS

Jobs available are as a pathologist having 5 - 10 yrs Experience, Even 1 to 4 years Experience also can apply for this. Even you can Work as Speech Language Pathologist with 0 - 5 yrs of Requirements.

Just Fill your Resume in Monsters dot com

Even Click here for Exploring lots of Jobs here

Even From TIMES JOBS.COM click here to Explore them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?