6th January 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Important dates to apply for MBBS entrance exam?

May i know important dates for applying mbbs entrance examination 2014?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about all MBA entrance exams? Important dates of the MBA entrance exams?
  2. Important dates regarding MBBS entrance test from PGI Chandigarh?
  3. I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?
  4. What should I do if I don't receive my MBBS entrance exam admit card? Whom should I contact?
  5. When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?
  6. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  7. Important dates for M.Ed entrance exam of Bundelkhand University?
  8. Important dates for B.Arch entrance exam? How to prepare for them?
  9. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. How to appear for PG entrance exam after completing MBBS?
  11. How to apply for Entrance Exam of MBBS?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  13. What is the date of submission of B.Ed entrance exam form? Important dates related to B.Ed entrance exam?
  14. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  15. How to download online application form for MBBS? Details about the entrance exam and their validity?
  16. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  17. Which MBA Entrance Exams Forms should be filled apart from CAT, XAT, XLRI and MAT?
  18. Date of Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam dates? How to apply for entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2015, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates to apply for MBBS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May i know important dates for applying mbbs entrance examination 2014?
AIPMT is a entrance exam for MBBS course.

AIPMT exam 2015:-

Online registration starts:-First Week of December 2014

Online registration Last Date:-Last week of January 2015

AIPMT 2015 Admit Card:-First week of April 2015

Date of Examination AIPMT 2015:-May 03, 2015

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is Conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?