8th January 2011, 09:57 PM
kkpanicker

I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?

I am in Maharastra. Not domiciled. done my 10th and now doing 12th from Pune.
Which all medical colleges ca I apply for? when and where are the forms available.last dates and dates of enterance exams are requiered.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  2. Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Pune (Maharashtra)? Last date of form submission?
  3. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  4. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  5. Names of medical entrance exams where domicile is not a factor?
  6. Will I become an outsider applicant for Delhi if I get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra even if my birth place is Delhi? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  8. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  9. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  10. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  14. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  15. Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?
  16. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
  18. Can I give MPSC and UPSC exam while pursuing in degree? When is the MPSC and UPSC examination?
9th January 2011, 08:36 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?

You can get domicile within a week or at most within a month.It's not a big issue.
Still you can apply for MHT CET .You can apply for both engineering & Medical exam of MAharashtra MHT CET .

Cet forms are issued on March 1st week.
Exam is held on 1st week of May.
Results are announced on Mid June.

Prepare well.Practise most.
Best Of Luck!!!
4th February 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?

If you have done your 10th and 12th in Maharashtra then you can apply for MH-CET and the state PMT of the state of which you are a domicile........
MH-CET forms will be available in the first week of march. The exam centre will be in the same district from where the student has passede 12th..
4th February 2011, 02:50 PM
Sneha Sunny

If you have done your 10th and 12th in Maharashtra then you can apply for MH-CET and the state PMT of which you are a domicile.
MH-CET forms will be available from first week of march. Exam centre will be in the same region from which you have passed 12th.
25th February 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

My son has done his 10th from Maharastra and will appear for 12th next year from Maharastra . He has done his full studies in Maharastra Pune. We are staying in Maharastra for 13 years and in our own house since 10 years. Now tell how do I get Domocile certificate from collectrate office or school .
What are the key document they ask and time it takes to get the certificate
Thanks
Satish
[email protected]
17th March 2011, 04:06 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

You can get domicile within a week or at most within a month.It's not a big issue. Still you can apply for MHT CET .You can apply for both engineering & Medical exam of Maharashtra MHT CET
17th March 2011, 06:56 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
You can get domicile within a week or at most within a month.It's not a big issue.
Still you can apply for MHT CET .You can apply for both engineering & Medical exam of MAharashtra MHT CET .

Cet forms are issued on March 1st week.
Exam is held on 1st week of May.
Results are announced on Mid June.

Prepare well.Practise most.
Thanks.
All the best.
23rd March 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter will be doing her 10th from Andhra Pradesh if she does her 12th from Pune will she be able to get admission in Medical and Engineering Colleges even if she is not a domicile.
18th May 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the domicile of a student who has passed 10th & 12th from maharashtra?
18th May 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the domicile of a student who has passed 10th & 12th from maharashtra?
29th May 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

To get domicile, you need to prove that you are a recident of Maharastra for at least 15 years. What if a person stayed in Maharastra since 5 years and his\her son\daughter passed 10th and 12th exam in Maharastra and want to appear in MHT CET?
Questions:
(1) Is that person or person's son\daughter are still eligible to get domicile?
(2) Can person's son\daughter appear in MHT CET?
5th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get domicile, you need to prove that you are a recident of Maharastra for at least 15 years. What if a person stayed in Maharastra since 5 years and his\her son\daughter passed 10th and 12th exam in Maharastra and want to appear in MHT CET?
Questions:
(1) Is that person or person's son\daughter are still eligible to get domicile?
(2) Can person's son\daughter appear in MHT CET?
They shd get it but Maharashtra is insisting on 10 yrs. AP and Karnataka has 7 hrs and Tamilnadu 5 hrs.
19th December 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th and 12th from maharashtra but living in maharashtra for 5 yrs, not born in maharashtra. father works in reserve bank of india. am i elligible for admission in college through CAP in mbbs colleges on 2012???????
30th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i am not born in maharashtra , and i do not have domicile certificate ,but i am staying in mumbai from 17 years, i also have passed 10th and 12th in mumbai, can i get admission to engineering colleage
5th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for Aipmt 2014.I am born in Mumbai.Do I still need a Domicile?
7th June 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune if i m domicile of maharashtra??
7th June 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune if i m domicile of maharashtra??
8th March 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra but my birth place delhi and living in Maharashtra from the last 7 years is i am eligible for mht cet 2018 from state or out side quota
31st October 2021, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am domicile of Maharashtra but now living in Ghaziabad-UP. My son studied in Ghaziabad but born in Mumbai-Maharashtra, but have no domicile in Maharashtra.
Can he be eligible to apply to get admission in Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra? Please guide- Dr.Vaijana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?