18th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Gouda Raju

What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?

What is the entrance test to do msc medical anatomy in kakatiyamedical college warangal.fee structure,eligibilitycriteria important dates to remembar and entrance notification of 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join MSc Medical Anatomy course? Fee structure details and eligibility criteria?
  2. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Can I do MBBS after completing diploma in Biology?
  4. Can I do PhD having only 51% in PhD?
  5. Is any entrance for PhD needed if I have done MSc in Medical Anatomy?
  6. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  7. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  8. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  9. Colleges which offer admission in MBBS to Nursing graduates? -- [New]
  10. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  11. Procedure to get admissionf for MBBS course?
  12. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  13. What are the courses offered after MBBS in India?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  16. Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?
  17. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  18. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
22nd November 2019, 10:49 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?

Katakiya University offers M.Sc (Medical Anatomy) based on score obtained in entrance KUPGCET conducted by Katakiya University.

Katakiya University M.Sc Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in science with relevant specialization from a recognized university.

Important Dates
- Application Available : 15th April, 2020
- Last Date of Application : 15th May, 2020

Tuition Fees
Rs. 3225/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?