26th April 2011, 03:39 PM
jaya deshmukh

Important notes on library science for SET exam? If possible can you send me the marathi paper?

pls can you provide me most imp perfect notes on library science for set exam for third paper, if the notes in marathi language, it is very better for me, because my writing language is marathi ?[/COLOR]

Related Questions:
  1. Notes on library science for SET exam of third paper?
  2. Library and information science marathi notes for SET exam?
  3. Which book should I refer for Library Science SET examination
  4. Marathi language books of Library and Information Science subject for SET examination? -- [New]
  5. SET exam paper of Marathi?
  6. Reference books and question papers for Marathi SET
  7. SET exam question papers for Marathi? Which books are to be referred?
  8. Study material for SET/NET exam in library science and exam details -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in SET Paper-III?
  10. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Library Science?
  11. Question paper of SET exam(September 2009) for Library & Information Science subject
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. UPSC Mains Indian Languages Compulsary Marathi Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Study material of commerce set exam in marathi medium?
  18. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
17th July 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important notes on library science for SET exam? If possible can you send me the marathi paper?

notes for the preparation of net in library science
14th April 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important notes on library science for SET exam? If possible can you send me the marathi paper?

Hii
Plz give me a best nots for computer sciance &Application
on my email-id
[email protected]
10th September 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hii
Plz give me a best nots for computer sciance &Application
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?