7th June 2017, 02:36 PM
shoaib gaddi

Improvement exam for 12 CBSE after joining the college for B.Com

I can give improvement for class 12 cbse board...after joining the college for b com as my percentage in class 12 was 57% only....????..please give me correct answer I will be thankful to u...???

7th June 2017, 04:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Improvement exam for 12 CBSE after joining the college for B.Com

CBSE Improvement Exam can be given during graduation also.

If you have taken admission into your graduation and wish to improve your marks of Class 12, then also you can appear for Improvement Exam.

You have to just fill the Improvement Exam form from the nearest CBSE Regional Office along with depositing required documents.

In addition, you will have to pay the fees required for it.

Before 1 month of the commencement of exam, you will get admit card by post.
7th June 2017, 05:05 PM
help100%

You can take admission in BCom as well as go for improvement but not in the subjects who's marks are used to get admission in BCom, so if such happens then your admission might get rejected of the current year and again you need to take admission through new registration process. Once you get into college, after 3 or 5 months, students are asked to undergo university registration process and there they ask for the details and all necessary information and here the problem occurs or else the college has got nothing to do with your marks or improvement.
7th June 2017, 09:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Improvement examination is an opportunity provided to candidates to secure better marks in subjects in which they did not manage to secure good marks in their main examination.

The norms for appearing in CBSE improvement examination suggests that a student can appear in improvement examination for Improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination in succeeding year only, provided he/she has not pursued higher studies in the mean time. He/ she shall appear as a private candidate.

So it is evident that in case student appears in improvement examination then he/she must not be pursuing higher studies and hence you not pursue B.Com degree course if you are looking to appear in improvement examination next year.

For more FAQs related to CBSE academics and curriculum you can refer to its official link i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
8th June 2017, 01:06 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can give the improvement exam but if you have already joined college then there is no need to give improvement exam. You should concentrate on your study. Thanks
10th September 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I also wants to give improvement exam but I take admission in graduation can I give.i want to give her mains and I wants to get admission in better college in next year.as I scored 74.4% marks in 12th
8th October 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exam in cbse for maths. I have taken admission in college 2017 but, i want to join IAF where eligibility in maths is more than 60% so please tell me what i have to do
3rd June 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exam of 12 standard after joining the bsc.
25th June 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have joined a college can i give improvement exam of cbse
26th August 2019, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I give the CBSE improvement exam if I join a college
5th May 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to improve my 12 result but i take admission in bsc last year through ignou but i want to improve my chemistry score is that possible?
30th July 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam after joining a college of bsc with physics honours but improvement exam in mathematics and chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?