17th July 2013, 09:52 PM
sk saili

Is Indian Air Force certificate eligible for RAS?

Is indian air force certificate aneligibility for ras

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force? I got B Grade in NCC C certificate
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  4. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  5. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  7. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  8. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. Can I be eligible for Indian Air Force if I am 152 cm tall and 44 Kg weight?
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force after scoring 60% in engineering?
  12. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  13. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force having scored 65% in HSC?
  15. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force being a candidate of 4th year B.Tech IT?
  16. What is the procedure to apply in Indian Air Force as a Pilot?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March
  18. What are the jobs preferred after completing ITI electronics in Indian Air Force?
14th October 2016, 02:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indian Air Force certificate eligible for RAS?

RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrative Service and the examination is conducted by RPSC for recruitment of officers in the state.

The required minimum qualification to appear for entrance examination is bachelor degree in any discipline. So, if you have certificate or degree equivalent to bachelor degree which you have pursue while serving in Air Force then you are eligible to appear for examination.

Candidates after qualifying in written and interview stages of examination are eligible to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?