28th July 2012, 12:47 PM
Akshay tudu

Indian Air Force group Y exam form sale date?

Sir i am akshay tudu .i want to know about iaf forum date

16th August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Air Force group Y exam form sale date?

sir what is the date of x group intrance form.
18th August 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

form date for sale-air force group y (raja)
22nd August 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Indian Air Force group Y exam form sale date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
form date for sale-air force group y (raja)
what is last date of y group
14th October 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir airforce y group ki vacancy ayegi ya nahi
19th October 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir/mame i have 12th pass in art with math side from 75% than can i get the job in indian airforce. Mobile no.8684976038
25th October 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir airforce y group ka form kab tak aayega ...?
please tell me
my number 9456993398
21st November 2012, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

sir iaf 'y' group ka form kab tak aayega please inform.....my no.9694077060
16th February 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed the Intermediate , sir i want to join in air force . can i have join with my qualification?
15th July 2013, 08:37 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay tudu View Post
Sir i am akshay tudu .i want to know about iaf forum date

STEPS IN APPLYING
Step-1 Registration and Login
5. Navigate to the website www.careerairforce.nic.in and click the 'Apply Online' button. You will be directed to a 'User Login' page which will contain a 'New Candidate' link which will redirect you to a page wherein basic information would be asked. Please check the details that you have entered thoroughly before proceeding further. Name and Date of Birth should be the same one as mentioned in your Class X/SSLC/Higher Secondary/CBSE certificate/School leaving Certificate.
6. Valid e-mail ID. Your e-mail id is mandatory and will be the sole means of communication hereafter. Therefore, please keep your e-mail active till the completion of the admission procedure. A password shall be generated when you click ‘Submit’, which will be sent to your registered e-mail id. You can register only once with an e-mail id. So, if you have submitted the form wrongly, you will not be able to register again with the same e-mail id.
Step-2 Completing the Application
7. Log In Again. Now, re-visit the 'Apply Online' link and login to your account by entering the login e-mail id as 'User Name' and 'Password' received. On login, create a new password for yourself.
8. Parts 2-4. Proceed to complete Parts 2 and 3 of the Application Form. In Part 4, you would be asked about preference of various Branches of the IAF for which you are likely to be eligible as per the information provided by you. At least One course and three choices of AFCAT Centres are mandatory to proceed with the submission.
9. Part 5. In Part 5, other details like contact address would be sought and appending of the Photograph (mandatory), Finger Print and Signature are to be done. On completion of this stage, the preview of application would be shown before finally submitting the form. Please note that changes in application would NOT be possible after final submission of the application.
10. Successful submission of application would be indicated on status on the left side window through the message 'Application submitted to the Indian Air Force'.
Step-3: Allotment of AFCAT Centers
11. After the last date for receipt of applications, candidates who have successfully submitted their applications would be allotted AFCAT centres automatically as per a pre-determined logic. Candidates would be informed by e-mail about the allotment of centres. Changes in allotted AFCAT centers would not be entertained under any circumstances.
12. Admit Card and ID Card. On receipt of E Mail, login to your account and take a printout of the Admit Card and Identification Card. Affix a recent colour passport size photograph as submitted in the online format and complete the finger print and signature columns (if not done earlier online). Thereafter, obtain attestation by the College Principal/ a Gazetted Officer in both the cards and bring them to the AFCAT centre on the day of the Examination. The Identification Card would be retained at the AFCAT centre whereas the Admit Card would be returned to you. Preserve the Admit Card carefully as you would be required to bring the same to Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) if called for further testing process.
Step-4: Intimation for AFSB Testing
13. After completion of the AFCAT, if you are short listed for further tests, you would receive an email apprising you of the same. You would then be required to log in to your account and select the venue and date of AFSB testing. On the basis of your selection, you would be required to take a print out of the Call Letter and report to the respective AFSB for further testing. You are also advised to read and follow the instructions for reporting at AFSB.
AFCAT Information Centre. In case of any queries/ clarifications, please feel free to contact AFCAT Information Centre on 011-26160286 or 011-26160289 between 0900 – 2000 h on all working days. E Mail support is available on [email protected].

For more details. Here is official site: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus.pdf(138.8 KB, 63 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?