23rd December 2014, 07:11 PM

Information about aeronautics engineering and its features, benefits?

please give me full information about aeronautics engineering and its features cum benefit and also how much I have to pay for admission in those institute?I will be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about placements in Alwar Neemrana Aeronautics engineering college?
  2. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  3. Information about the course of Aeronautics?
  4. How much marks are required to do aeronautics engineering in Anna University?
  5. Process of summer training at HAL?
  6. Can a computer science engineer work in aeronautics?
  7. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Colleges?
  8. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  9. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  10. Institution for Diploma courses in Aeronautics at Tamil Nadu?
  11. Information about CA? What are its benefits? Is this course good for commerce students?
  12. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  13. Jobs in aeronautics for ECE engineering graduate
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completion of B.Tech in Software Engineering?
  15. If I wear spectacles, can I make a career in Aeronautics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  17. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
  18. Which is the best college in India to join in Aeronauticals?
19th April 2015, 04:37 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about aeronautics engineering and its features, benefits?

Aeronautical engineering is one of the best engineering branch and also having best scope in this field for the skilled people's having knowledge of this field and are technical professionals in this field. benefits to join this field are that this world is highly paid in the engineering fields and a person of this field can fly over the world and can see the beauty of the world.

To join this field you have to qualify for all india engineering entrance exam or iit exam which are conducted on all india level for the admission in engineering after that you have to go for online counselling and based on your rank that you got in entrance exam you will be allotted a seat in any college after that you have to submit the fee and necessary documents in that college to reserve your seat.

institutes where you can apply are-

Indian institute of technology, Mumbai

Indian institute of technology, roorkee

Hindustan collage of aeronautical engineering

Indian institute of aeronautical engineering

University of petroleum and energy study, dehradun

Anna university

Institute of aerospace engineering, haryana
19th April 2015, 11:15 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about aeronautics engineering and its features, benefits?

Information about aeronautics engineering

B.Tech in aeronautics engineering is a four-year degree course that comprises eight semesters. There are various subjects that are included in the curriculum, like fundamentals of propulsion, theory of aerodynamics, material science, automatic control guidance, structural analysis, fluid dynamics, electronics, etc.

The eligibility for Aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering is 12th pass 50% with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics).

Top AE Colleges in India

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
www.iitb.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
www.iitk.ac.inerlerl.htm

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
www.iitkgp.ac.in

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
www.iitm.ac.in

PEC University of Technology
www.pec.ac.in

Bengal Engineering and Science University
www.becs.ac.in

Manipal Institute of Technology
www.manipal.edu

Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences
www.amrita.edu

Sathyabama University
www.edusrm.com

Acharya Institute of Technology
www.acharya.ac.in

Amrita School of Engineering
www.amrita.edu

M.V.J. College of Engineering
www.mvjce.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?