20th August 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a computer science engineer work in aeronautics?

I am a doing my B.Tech(computer science engineering).I am very interested in AERONAUTICS,but due to lakh of awareness and guidance on this branch I compromised to go with computer science.Recently my colleagues told me that "You can also work in that area(aeronautics)" by doing computer science.So I again got hope on my dream field.Can you guide me in this aspect and job opportunities in this area?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join in Aeronautics as a computer engineer? Any exam to join in Aeronautics?
  2. Aeronautics after B.Tech (CS)? Is Computer science linked to Aeronautics?
  3. Which is the best institute to pursue Computer Science, ETC, IT and Aeronautics?
  4. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  5. How can I join ISRO as an Engineer being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  6. Qualifications needed to work in ISRO as a Engineer pursuing my 3rd year of BE Computer Science?
  7. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I get a job in ISRO? I have completed B.E computer science
  9. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Job Opportunities for Computer Science Engineer?
  11. Job opportunities after B.Tech?
  12. How much marks are required in CET or AIEEE to get admission in Aeronautical course?
  13. How can I join MSc Aeronautics after completing PUC with 55% aggregate
  14. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  15. How to make my carer in Aerospace Engineering after doing BSc Hons(Maths?
  16. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  18. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?

20th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a computer science engineer work in aeronautics?

I do have the same condition, I study computer Engineering and I am intrested in Aeronautics same as you can we work togather so we can do sth more efficient and effective
thank you hope for reply

10th July 2013, 09:09 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

You can not do that...if you are much interested in aeronautics...then you would have choose aeronautical engineering instead of computer science engineering....

But dont worry...at present there is a bright future for computer science engineers....there are many jobs....

Being an computer engineer and going through aeronautics is really time waste....

There are many good software companies where you will be paid handsome salary...

Make up your mind....and through software side...
All the best dear...

11th July 2013, 01:14 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Modern aviation industry is always in need with highly integrated information and computer science technology. Some of the major projects are being jointly carried out by aeronautics and computer science engineers which has proven to made aviation industry much more safer and in reach of common individual.

Computer graphic engineers, communication, tracking information are very likely to be hired by avaiations research and development industries and you can show your skills right there for aeronautics developments.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?