23rd March 2012, 06:54 PM
chavan prachi pradeep

Information about B.Ed correspondence course and the center in Thane?

I am D.Ed teacher in thane i want to do correspondence B.Ed from thane please give information about B.Ed correspondence course & center in Thane

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  2. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  3. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  4. Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?
  5. Information about B.Ed college and correspondence course in Mumbai or Thane District?
  6. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  7. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  8. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  9. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Thane)? I'm 33 year old and have completed B.Com from Devi ahilya vishwa vidyalaya
  10. Information about B.Ed correspondence in Mumbai University?
  11. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  13. Can I do Mechanical Engineering through correspondence in Thane?
  14. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  15. How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  16. Admission in distance education b.tech correspondence while doing government job
  17. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  18. List of colleges classes available in Thane? How may I register myself in the same?
4th June 2012, 07:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about B.Ed correspondence course and the center in Thane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavan prachi pradeep View Post
I am D.Ed teacher in thane i want to do correspondence B.Ed from thane please give information about B.Ed correspondence course & center in Thane

Candidate seeking to pursue bachelor of education [ b.ed] through correspondence, must fulfill the following mandatory eligibility criteria:
  • Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University.
  • Candidate must have a minimum of two years of teaching experience in any recognized School.
There are various Universities which offers b.ed through correspondence mode. Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] is one of the leading Institute offering the program through this mode and its study centers are located in most part of the cities of the country including Thane. Following is the address of the study center:

Dr. B.S. Khemchandani
Prog. I/C
Ignou Progam Study Centre
Seva Sadan’s College Of Education
Seva Sadan Marg,Ulhas
Ngr-3
Dist.Thane
Thane-421003
Maharashtra.

Some of the other recognized Universities offering b.ed through correspondence mode are as follows:
  • Maharshi Dayanand University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • Annamalai University
For detail information about the study center refer to the official website.
6th August 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about B.Ed correspondence course and the center in Thane?

I have done my B.E. .Now i wanted to go for B.Ed.
28th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage need for doing b.ed
20th May 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in commerce stream. so, can I get admission in correspondence b.ed course. If yes, so which correspondence college can I get admission at thana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?