30th January 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?

Hi,

I completed my PG in MSW, right now am working in health center under the consultant. But i have to continue my education, i have very much of interest to do Phd , the thing is not able to leave the job and i don't have proper information of correspondence Phd also , in this what should i have to do...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in English as in correspondence mode?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  4. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  5. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  6. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  8. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  9. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  10. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  11. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  12. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  13. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  14. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  16. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  17. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  18. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
31st January 2015, 05:55 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I completed my PG in MSW, right now am working in health center under the consultant. But i have to continue my education, i have very much of interest to do Phd , the thing is not able to leave the job and i don't have proper information of correspondence Phd also , in this what should i have to do...
-> You should complete Masters Degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [50% for SC/ST candidates] are eligible to pursue the program.

-> The admission is held in the month of July. Admission is based on Interview before the Doctoral Committee.

For detail information one may refer to the following Ph.D Programme official website.

Colleges Offering PhD in Correspondence Mode:

Elite Academy
AddressNo. 31/11, Govindaraj Street, Tambaram West, Chennai - 600045 [ Get Direction ]
Land Mark: Near National Theatre
[email protected]
Websitewww.eliteedu.in

We Care Academy
AddressFlat No. 5, 1st Street, Karambakkam, Thiruvengadam, Porur, Chennai - 600116
Land Mark: Near Grand Residence
[email protected]
Websitewww.wecareacademy.in

Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
AddressNo. 91, Valluvar Kottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600034 [ Get Direction ]
[email protected]
Websitewww.iikm.net

Saisha Group of Institutions
AddressNo. 621, Bazaar Road, Ram Nagar South, Madipakkam, Chennai - 600091
[email protected]
Websitewww.saishainstitutions.co.in

Akshar Education
AddressC-484, Sector-17, Vashi Plaza, Vashi, Mumbai - 400703
[email protected]
Contact PersonNaveen Kukreja
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?