14th March 2013, 08:47 PM
mishra.priyaranjan

Information about BARC OCES and DGFS training syllabus? I am a B.E Mechanical student

hi! i am BE mechanical 4th year engg student. i want to know about barc-oces and dgfs training syllabus and question paper. can you send syllabus and privious year question paper at' [email protected]' email id?

7th April 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BARC OCES and DGFS training syllabus? I am a B.E Mechanical student

hai. i am studing btech final year in electronics and communication.i want to know about the barc oces/dgfs syllabus and previous questions.so, will you please send me the syllabus and question papers at [email protected]
27th December 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BARC OCES and DGFS training syllabus? I am a B.E Mechanical student

Sir pls send me sylkabus for oces.. mechanical engg.
To my email id atia321shanu@gmail. Com
13th January 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus for post graduation in biosciences for online exam of barc? my email id - [email protected]
5th February 2014, 06:52 PM
mihirac

Please send me the syllabus of BARC OCES/DGFS mechanical to my e-mail id [email protected]
31st January 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me BARC exam syllabus for B-Tech mechanical engineering and previous years question papers for my mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?