27th October 2012, 04:04 PM
Training 2012

Information about Biotech or Pharmaceutical companies? I am a student of MSc Biotech

I m a stydent of m.sc biotech and i want to knw about biotech or pharmaceuticals companies who offer training?plz rply meas soon as possible

Related Questions:
16th January 2016, 12:43 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about Biotech or Pharmaceutical companies? I am a student of MSc Biotech

The study of bio-tech deals with the medicines, study on anti-biotic, anti-septic and anti-allergic medicines, where lots of research are put on such medicines for determining the treatment of cancer, HIV AIDS, Malaria and many more health issues that are arising now.

Companies where you can apply for the training in pharmaceutical field are-

>> Ranbaxy pharmaceuticals ltd.

>> Cipla Pharmaceuticals

>> Dr. Reddy,s Labs

>> Lupin

>> Cadila Health

>> Sun Pharma

>> Divis Labs

>> Abbott India

>> JB Chemicals

>> Arvind Remedies

>> Venus Remedies

>> Themis Medicare

>> R.P.G. Life

>> Bharat Immuno

>> Aarey Drugs

>> Alembic

>> Syncom formula ltd.

>> Brooks Labs

>> Sunil Health

>> Natural Capsules

>> Smart Pharma

>> Pharmasia

>> Vista Pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?