18th March 2010, 03:47 PM
gagandeepdp

Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?

please tell me about the career of mechanical engineer
now i am in third year

please tell me some short term courses which are beneficial for me

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
  2. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  3. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  4. Career prospects of Journalism and list of short term courses in Journalism
  5. List of best short term courses with duration for B.Com holder? What are the scopes of such courses? -- [New]
  6. Best short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. What are the short term courses for mechanical 3rd year engineering students?
  9. List of jobs we can get in airways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  10. Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  13. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  14. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  15. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  16. Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?
  17. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  18. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
31st March 2011, 07:30 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?

hi..
the scope and job opportunities for an mechanical engineer are huge these days,
there is an great demand for mechanical engineers in many companies,
most biggest demand is in the public sector companies to get an job into them you have clear the written tests conducted by them and then clear the interview,
also you can write the exam for Indian engineering services based on your performance in this exam you will be selected for various engineering posts in the government services,
also doing courses in subjects like
CAD/CAM
AUTO CAD
DESIGNING
will be really help full for you in the industry
31st March 2011, 04:38 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IS EVER GREEN SUBJECT.

As there are many opporunity for mechanical background candidate,if the candidate maintain 60% marks in graduation.

OPPORTUNITIES:

You can appear any government exams.
You can apply for job in manufacturing companies.
You can apply in bhel company.
You can apply ongc company.
You can try for vehicle inspector post,which will be conduct by the state government.

BEST YOU TAKE COACHING FOR CIVIL EXAM,SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY CRACK THE VEHICLE INSPECTOR JOB.

31st March 2011, 07:31 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagandeepdp View Post
please tell me about the career of mechanical engineer
now i am in third year

please tell me some short term courses which are beneficial for me
Dear friend yes this is a very good branch and this is called ever-green branch..........

that's why in this branch future is very bright ,you can better try in it branch...........

i want to say something about this branch this branch is very famous and you can sit in all exam because mechanical engg. required in all branch............

that's why this is very famous branch and you can do so many course in this branch................

you can do

1.AUTO-CAD

2.SUMMER TRAINING IN ANY ORGANISATION........

You can apply for summer training in these organisation............

1`.NTPC

2.BHEL

3.IOCL

4.NHPC

5.POWER GRID

6.ONGC

7.DRDO

8.ISRO

These types of so many company available in which you can try ...............

best of luck....................
1st April 2011, 01:13 PM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

There are lots of opportunities for Mechanical engineers. If you work hard you can easily be placed in ISRO and BHEL. where they choose mechanical engineers in a large extend.

All the best
16th May 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

how many package we will get in futer in mechenical ?
25th May 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have complete dmy three years diploma in mechanical engineeing due some problm i can not go for the degree plz tell me is there any shor term course which is best for me
21st June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical engg the toughest of the lot branch?
30th June 2011, 03:05 PM
Arsalaan

Mechanical Engineering is one of the most

evergreen courses,

Mechanical engineering involves study of Machines

Motors Pumps etc. and other Equipments

hydraulics,pneumatics, Automation etc.

As long as industries are there for production purposes

Mechanical engineers will always be in demand.
17th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical engineering is the toughest subject
11th December 2011, 09:34 PM
tuntunia

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IS EVER GREEN SUBJECT.

As there are many opporunity for mechanical background candidate,if the candidate maintain 60% marks in graduation.

OPPORTUNITIES:

You can appear any government exams.
You can apply for job in manufacturing companies.
You can apply in bhel company.
You can apply ongc company.
You can try for vehicle inspector post,which will be conduct by the state government.

BEST YOU TAKE COACHING FOR CIVIL EXAM,SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY CRACK THE VEHICLE INSPECTOR JOB.
8th September 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

hi...... list which certificate courses help full in future???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?