18th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Information about certified colleges providing B.Ed courses in Delhi? When should I apply for it?

i want to know about certified colleges providing bed courses in delhi and when should apply

10th March 2012, 08:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about certified colleges providing B.Ed courses in Delhi? When should I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about certified colleges providing bed courses in delhi and when should apply

Most of the Universities and Colleges which offers B Ed program in Delhi are well recognized. The minimum eligibility to pursue a Bachelor in Education program is a Bachelors degree from a recognized University. The required qualifying marks may vary Universities to Universities but most of them ask for a minimum of 50% in graduation. Beside this one has to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the respective Institutes. The duration of the course is 1 year. The session for the admission in most of the Universities are held in the month of June/July.

Following are the list of some of the Institutions which offers B. Ed program and are NCTE approved which are located in Delhi:

College of Education, Delhi University
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
Jamia Milia Islamia
Sri Mahvir Vishwa Vidyapeeth
Institute of Teachers Education
Guru Nanak College of Education
Amity Institute of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?