9th April 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and list of colleges in Delhi which offer M.Sc(Applied Mathematics)?

Sir,
I am a student of Mathematics honours
in B.Sc and I want to do Post Graduation.
I am good in Mathematics. So, I am thinking
to do M.Sc in Applied Mathematics. Can you please
give me the details of this specialization?
And also the colleges in Delhi which providing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  5. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  6. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Applied Geology) in Delhi NCR
  7. Where can I do BSc in Maths after passing 12th CBSE?
  8. Detailed list of colleges with fee structure in USA for M.Pharma programme?
  9. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  11. Detailed information about the colleges which offers correspondence BFA course in Delhi?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  13. List of reputed universities for M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi region? I've done BA(Maths) Hons from DU with 59% marks
  14. List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?
  15. List of colleges which offer BCA to Commerce without Maths candidate in Delhi?
  16. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  17. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  18. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
11th April 2016, 11:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and list of colleges in Delhi which offer M.Sc(Applied Mathematics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of Mathematics honours
in B.Sc and I want to do Post Graduation.
I am good in Mathematics. So, I am thinking
to do M.Sc in Applied Mathematics. Can you please
give me the details of this specialization?
And also the colleges in Delhi which providing this course.
The M.Sc Applied Mathematics is a wide range of application oriented course. After the course the students will be able to work in industries or to join the academics. The mathematical methods are used in science, engineering, business etc. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in the South Asian University the only institution in Delhi. The eligibility to study the course is a 12 years schooling + a 3 or 4 years Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as a subject at least for 2 years. The candidate should have scored over 60% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The entrance test is for 3 hours, the test contains 40 questions from Basic Mathematics and 60 questions from UG level Mathematics. The website link is Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?