24th June 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Information about company secretary? What is the duration of the course and syllabus?

Dear sir/madam
im 3rd year bbm student i got 75% in last sem examination along with bbm i want to do cs.my native place is udupi it is near to mangalore can you suggest any cs institution in mangalore.
my another question is can you tel the duration of the course?and what syllabus it will include iam waiting for your answer.

sukshitha s alva

22nd July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about company secretary? What is the duration of the course and syllabus?

ca has more scope or cs? Pls let me know soon...
22nd July 2012, 06:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about company secretary? What is the duration of the course and syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam
im 3rd year bbm student i got 75% in last sem examination along with bbm i want to do cs.my native place is udupi it is near to mangalore can you suggest any cs institution in mangalore.
my another question is can you tel the duration of the course?and what syllabus it will include iam waiting for your answer.

sukshitha s alva
Company Law Board introduced this diploma in company secretaryship course.

This course is aimed at helping students to gain knowledge in the field of legal affairs and commercial economics field.

There are three levels in this course:

1. Company Secretary Foundation Course
2. Company Secretary Intermediate Course
3. Company Secretary Final Course

For Company Secretary Foundation Course you need to complete the higher secondary examination to apply for this course.

On clearing the first stage you get to apply for the second level which is the Company Secretary Intermediate Course.

On successfully completing the first two levels one reaches the last stage which is the Company Secretary Final Course.

This is the final course which needs to be completed to become the company secretary.

If one completes the post graduation in cost accountancy or chartered accountancy then he/she can directly apply for the intermediate stage without any hindrance.

You can register for this course either in the month of june or december depending on which time is more feasible to you.

Generally the duration of this course is three years but some may require a little more time than just that.

With a course like this one can easily find jobs in the following sections: comapany law boards, government departments, stock exchanges etc.

One can also start his or her own Company Secretary Ship Consultancy firm.
22nd July 2012, 10:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
As you are interested for CS course , I am providing you the details information for this......

Subjects for CS course.........

After +2 in any stream you can apply for CS foundation , after foundation executive after executive Final .

For more details visit official website of ICSI.
http://www.icsi.edu

Good luck..........
15th August 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

In the CS intermediate course what is the examination pattern? can we clear two .. two papers at one go or do we have to pass all the papers in one attempt?
30th August 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am studing in 1st b.com. In kundapur. I would like to study cs course too... So can i study both together? If it so then can u plz suggest me the coaching center near to kundapur or in udupi, which are giving coaching in holidays or Saturday and Sunday?
15th March 2013, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job getting after complete the job,in govt.and pvt...and about salary (Raju)
24th March 2013, 08:45 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Information about company secretary? What is the duration of the course and syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam
my another question is can you tel the duration of the course?and what syllabus it will include iam waiting for your answer
sukshitha s alva

DEAR FRIEND,

C.S IS VERY BRIGHTER SCOPE OF MAKE YOUR CARIER.
C.S STANDS FOR COMPANY SCERETARY.
IF YOU ARE MULTI TALENTED THEN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS COURSE LIKE A GOOD PERSONALITY , GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL , INNOVATIVE ETC.
COMPANY SECRETARY IS DIVIED IN 3 STAGES GIVEN BELOW :-
I. FOUNDATION LEVEL

II. INTERMEDIATE LEVEL

III.FINAL LEVEL.
COMPANY SECRETARY IS VERY POPULAR IN EVERY COUNTRY BECAUSE EVERY COMPANY NEED OF C.S IN THE COMPANY WHO HAVE VERY SMART AND TAKING A QUICK PROPER DECISION.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
3rd April 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed 11th standard & i want to become cs along with B.com. so what shall i do for this course ?
1st December 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i m studying BBA 4th semester and i scored distinction in all the semister and i want to become company secretary can you tell me that what is the duration of this course and what are the post available after completion of cs CS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?