17th February 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Information about electrical design? I have done B.E electrical engineering

i have done B.e. electrical engg. and i am intrested to learn more about electrical design..so give me proper course available in gujarat...,

9th January 2013, 12:50 PM
fight1

Default Re: Information about electrical design? I have done B.E electrical engineering

If you are good at maths, science and IT, and you want a career in engineering, this job could be ideal for you.
As an electrical engineer you would design, build and maintain electrical control systems, machinery and equipment.

To get into this job you would normally need to complete a foundation degree, BTEC HNC, HND or degree in electrical or electronic engineering, engineering technology, or a related subject like building services engineering.
In this job you will need to be able to find solutions to complex problems. You will have to be able to explain design ideas clearly to non-experts. You will also need to be able to make big decisions.

Thanks..
9th January 2013, 12:53 PM
fight1

Default Re: Information about electrical design? I have done B.E electrical engineering

If you are good at maths, science and IT, and you want a career in engineering, this job could be ideal for you.
As an electrical engineer you would design, build and maintain electrical control systems, machinery and equipment.

To get into this job you would normally need to complete a foundation degree, BTEC HNC, HND or degree in electrical or electronic engineering, engineering technology, or a related subject like building services engineering.

In this job you will need to be able to find solutions to complex problems. You will have to be able to explain design ideas clearly to non-experts. You will also need to be able to make big decisions.

Thanks..
22nd May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects will I done in M.E. after B.E. ELECTRICAL
19th June 2014, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm completed electrical in ,BE I want good job and training any good course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?