30th June 2012, 05:23 PM
vijay.sg80

Information about energy auditing? What is the duration of the course? Which institute is offering this course? I am working in Oil and Gas Power Plant Construction company

Currently i am working in oil and gas power plant construction company also i have about 9yrs of experience in electrical field So I wanted to know about
energy auditing.The duration of the course and which institute is offering
this course.So this is my request you to answer my Query.

Related Questions:
  1. Energy Auditing: Duration of course, Institutes offering Energy Auditing Course?
  2. Information about Energy Auditing? Duration of the course and the institutes offering the course?
  3. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  4. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Mumbai?
  5. What is the duration of energy auditing course? Institutes offering this course?
  6. Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?
  7. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  8. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Chennai? How much does it cost?
  9. How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?
  10. Is there any online course on Energy Auditing?
  11. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  12. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  13. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Present scope of Geotechnical Engineering in India -- [New]
  15. Career prospects of energy managers?
  16. Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?
  17. Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?
  18. How to apply for BOE entrance exam? I am working in Power Plant since 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?