11th May 2011, 11:47 PM
rahis

How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?

sir i am a diploma student in mech engg , i want to do marine engg how many yaers of course it is,

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after passing Diploma engineering?
  5. How to get entry in marine engineering after passing mechanical diploma?
  6. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?
  9. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements? -- [New]
  10. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  11. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  13. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  15. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
13th May 2013, 07:25 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?

Sure friend, you can do the course for marine engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering ,

As you have told that you have completed your Mechanical Engineering in Diploma that's so good.

You are able to choose your career in :-

>> oil and gas field as piping engineering to get into the oil and gas industry.

>> oil and gas consultancies or seabird engineering institute.

This institute i.e, seabird engineering institute is very popular globally.

Seabird engineering institute is the only one engineering institute in India which teaches all about oil and gas field and the course fees is very cheaper compare to others.

Scope of piping Engineering is everlasting.

All oil and gas industry needs piping engineers almost all oil and gas industries prefer seabird engineering trained and certified candidates to run its business smoothly.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

Best of luck..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?