10th June 2011, 09:14 AM
sandip patel

Information about the entrance exam for external MBA in IGNOU university? What is the fee structure?

Now I am doing TY BBA after BBA I want to do MBA in IGNOU UNIVERSITY. Please give me information about entrance exam for external MBA in IGNOU UNIVERSITY and semester fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  2. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU?
  3. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  4. Is IGNOU a good University? Fee structure for MBA and MCA in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can you provide the information about the IGNOU MBA ?
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. When does the notification come out for MBA distance from IGNOU? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure for MBA at IGNOU university?
  11. How to do MBA after graduation? Can I qualify for entrance exam of MBA after my graduation(External)
  12. What is the duration of external MBA?
  13. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  14. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  15. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  16. Fee structure of MBA IGNOU and Symbiosis course? Schedule of the examination?
  17. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  18. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
1st March 2012, 10:38 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Information about the entrance exam for external MBA in IGNOU university? What is the fee structure?

IGNOU Distance MBA course which mainly designed for the professionals willing to continue study along with work. IGNOU Distance MBA is provided approxmately 58 centers and which having nearly 1400 study centers across India.Here you will find IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2012, Fee Structure, Syllabus, IGNOU Distance Learning, Education, Courses, Programme. Here you will find IGNOU Distance MBA Admission 2012, Fee Structure, Syllabus, IGNOU Distance Learning, Education, Courses, Programme.

IGNOU MBA 2012:-

Minimum Duration: 2.6 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 21,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:-

Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent marks for reserved category.
OR
Bachelor's degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.

Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.

Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test.

IGNOU 2012 Fee Structure:-

Course fee of Rs. 1000/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-Registration). Please write Your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.

Course fee can also be paid through bank challan (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration) at the designated Indian Bank and IDBI Bank branches given in Appendix-10. Two copies of the challan will be returned to you by the bank out of which copy marked as “University’s copy” should be submitted to the Regional Centre along with Admission/Re-registration form.

Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any another programme of this university.

IGNOU 2011 Notification / Important Dates:-

Schedule of activities for Openmat-XXIX, XXX and XXXI Entrance Test

Date of Entrance:- 06.02.2011 (Openmat-XXIX)

Last date of submission entrance test form (Form 1) at University Headquarters:- 15.12.2010

Eligible to take admission in (validity of openmat score):- 2nd Sem., 2011 (July, 2011) , Ist Sem., 2012 (January, 2012)

Lat Date for application form for admission at concern Regional Centre along with Result Card, Identity Card and other relevant documents:- 31st May, 2011, 30th November, 2011

Date of Entrance:- 21.08.2011 (Openmat-XXX)

Last date of submission entrance test form (Form 1) at University Headquarters:- 15.07.2011

Eligible to take admission in (validity of openmat score):- Ist Sem., 2012 (January, 2012), 2nd Sem., 2012 (July, 2012)

Lat Date for application form for admission at concern Regional Centre along with Result Card, Identity Card and other relevant documents:- 30th November, 2011, 31st May, 2012

Date of Entrance:- 05.02.2012 (Openmat-XXXI)

Last date of submission entrance test form (Form 1) at University Headquarters:- 15.12.2011

Eligible to take admission in (validity of openmat score):- 2nd Sem., 2012 (July, 2012), Ist Sem., 2013 (January, 2013)

Lat Date for application form for admission at concern Regional Centre along with Result Card, Identity Card and other relevant documents:- 31th May, 2012, 30th November, 2012

IGNOU MBA Syllabus 2012:-

January 2011/2012 Semester (January to June)

Sl. Course Code, Course Title

1 MS-1 Management Functions and Behaviour
2 MS-2 Management of Human Resources
3 MS-3 Economic and Social Environment
4 MS-4 Accounting and Finance for Managers
5 MS-5 Management of Machines and Materials
6 MS-6 Marketing for Managers
7 MS-7 Information Systems for Managers
8 MS-8 Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
9 MS-9 Managerial Economics
10 MS-10 Organisational Design, Development and Change
11 MS-11 Strategic Management
12 MS-91 Advanced Strategic Management
13 MS-95 Research Methodology for Management Decisions
14 MS-100 Project Work (equivalent to two courses)
15 MS-21 Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
16 MS-22 Human Resource Development
17 MS-23 Human Resource Planning
18 MS-24 Employment Relations
19 MS-41 Working Capital Management
20 MS-42 Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
21 MS-43 Management Control Systems
22 MS-51 Operations Research
23 MS-52 Project Management
24 MS-53 Production/Operations Management
25 MS-54 Management Information Systems
26 MS-61 Consumer Behaviour
27 MS-62 Sales Management
28 MS-63 Product Management
29 MS-64 International Marketing
30 MS-65 Marketing of Services
31 MS-92 Management of Public Enterprises
32 MS-93 Management of New and Small Enterprises

July 2011/2012 Semester (July to December)

Sl. Course Code Course Title

1 MS-1 Management Functions and Behaviour
2 MS-2 Management of Human Resources
3 MS-3 Economic and Social Environment
4 MS-4 Accounting and Finance for Managers
5 MS-5 Management of Machines and Materials
6 MS-6 Marketing for Managers
7 MS-7 Information Systems for Managers
8 MS-8 Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
9 MS-9 Managerial Economics
10 MS-10 Organisational Design, Development and Change
11 MS-11 Strategic Management
12 MS-91 Advanced Strategic Management
13 MS-95 Research Methodology for Management Decisions
14 MS-100 Project Work (equivalent to two courses)
15 MS-25 Managing Change in Organisations
16 MS-26 Organisational Dynamics
17 MS-27 Wage and Salary Administration
18 MS-28 Labour Laws
19 MS-44 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
20 MS-45 International Financial Management
21 MS-46 Management of Financial Services
22 MS-55 Logistics and Supply Chain Management
23 MS-56 Materials Management
24 MS-57 Maintenance Management
25 MS-58 Management of R&D and Innovation
26 MS-66 Marketing Research
27 MS-68 Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising
28 MS-611 Rural Marketing
29 MS-612 Retail Management
30 MS-94 Technology Management
31 MS-96 Total Quality Management
32 MS-97 International Business
27th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the entrance exam for external MBA in IGNOU university? What is the fee structure?

when will the result out of openmat entrance 2012 feb......
3rd April 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

can we complete m.b.a with out graduation in ignou?
17th April 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Now I am doing TY BBA after BBA I want to do MBA in IGNOU UNIVERSITY. Please give me information about entrance exam for external MBA in IGNOU UNIVERSITY and semester fee structure.
18th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Now i have completed my b.c.a nd i wanna do mba in ignou univesity so kindly give me the information about addmission form of 2012 and what is the fees of the form???
28th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test before taking external MBA admin??
31st August 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible for mba cource im doing ca final and b.com completed..???
18th October 2012, 07:29 PM
avdhut bhingarkar

Plz send me
1 filled form sample of form no:1 (for MBA)
2 MBA entrans exam Solved question paper by IGNOU
3 MBA ENTRANS EXAM BOOK Pablished by IGNOU 2012-2013
4 IGNOU Book Store in Pune
5 MBA entrans exam sample question paper
2nd March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Plz, told me that i am the student of t.y.b.com. And now what can i do for enterance exam?
27th May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello....i have got my t.y b.com result..nd now i wanna do mMBA as an external..so can u pls tell me the procefure and fees structure...???
27th May 2013, 06:15 PM
dipali vishal patel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any entrance test before taking external MBA admin??
I have completed my ty bcom and i want to get admission in mba.whatis the procedure and fees structure...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?