22nd July 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to do MBA from Delhi University. Will you please send me the criteria for admission? Is any entrance for MBA is required? Please send me the details of MBA and the fee structure for MBA in Delhi University.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  3. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  4. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  6. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams?
  7. Detailed information and syllabus of Gynaecology Diploma entrance exam for B.H.M.S graduate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  10. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  14. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  16. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  18. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
23rd July 2015, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to do MBA from Delhi University. Will you please send me the criteria for admission? Is any entrance for MBA is required? Please send me the details of MBA and the fee structure for MBA in Delhi University.
Eligibility criteria for MBA course in DU:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

If you have scored good in CAT entrance exam then you are eligible to get admission in MBA course in DU.

Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 2, 000.

For details you can click on below given link

http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/depar...11_2013_v1.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?