11th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

When does the notification come out for MBA distance from IGNOU? Fee structure for the same?

I don't know when notification will come for MBA Distance from IGNOU,
What is the fees structure?. Without entrance exam we can't join.

12th March 2012, 08:55 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: When does the notification come out for MBA distance from IGNOU? Fee structure for the same?

The IGNOU MBA Programme consists of 21 courses .

Those are graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent marks for reserved category are eligible for IGNOU FOR MBA.

To get Admission in IGNOU MBA you have pass IGNOU OPENMAT Examination compulsory which held twice a year.Without attending and passing IGNOU OPENMAT you cannot get Admission in IGNOU MBA.

You can apply any course in IGNOU with rs 1000 .

IGNOU MBA 2012:-

Minimum Duration: 2.6 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 21,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
12th March 2012, 09:07 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: When does the notification come out for MBA distance from IGNOU? Fee structure for the same?

The IGNOU MBA Programme consists of 21 courses .

Those are graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent marks for reserved category are eligible for IGNOU FOR MBA.

To get Admission in IGNOU MBA you have pass IGNOU OPENMAT Examination compulsory which held twice a year.Without attending and passing IGNOU OPENMAT you cannot get Admission in IGNOU MBA.

You can apply any course in IGNOU with rs 1000 .

IGNOU MBA 2012:-

Minimum Duration: 2.6 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 21,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
18th March 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

When will d next IGNOU entrance exam be held after 12th feb?
16th June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I passed B.A.in 1988. 10 2 2 pattern. Now I read MBA in distance mode. What is the criteria in vinayak mission university. Can I read this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?