30th September 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Information about exams I should attend for doing M.E. correspondence course?

Please give me information about exams i should attend for doing M.E. as correspondence course and also details about colleges and fee structure.

30th September 2016, 09:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about exams I should attend for doing M.E. correspondence course?

M.E stands for Master of Engineering. Part time Master of Engineering or technology is not approved by All India council for Technical Education. This is not valid for government jobs and higher studies. You must not get admission in any institute which offers part time M.Tech or distance Master of technology.

*Candidates who are interested to do Master of technology must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and score a good rank to get admission in regular M.Tech in technical institutes like IIT, NIT etc.
30th September 2016, 11:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about exams I should attend for doing M.E. correspondence course?

M.E stands for Master of Engineering. M.E in correspondence mode is not approved by All India council for Technical Education. AICTE is technical body which provides approval and recognition to different technical colleges for Bachelor of technology or Master of Technology course.

B.Tech and M.Tech courses must be done in regular mode. Correspondence M.E is not valid for government jobs. You should apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering in order to pursue Master of Engineering from recognized engineering colleges. GATE qualified candidates get stipend for pursuing Master of Technology.
1st October 2016, 12:07 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Given below universities offer correspondence Master of Engineering in correspondence mode:

Karnataka State Open University.

Sikkim Manipal University.

But you should know that AICTE has clearly mentioned that distance Master of technology or engineering is not valid for any government job.

If you want to do Master of Engineering then you should apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?