13th July 2011, 01:37 PM
jajpurajay

Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?

Hi,

I did my garduation in science having 50%.I want to join B.Ed .Please provide me the information about the Govt and private B.Ed colleges for admission and how can i admit?

Regards,
jajpurajay

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  2. Fee structure for BCA course? In which month the admissions will open?
  3. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  4. List of Government Engineering Colleges or private colleges where I can get after scoring 3876 in WB?
  5. List of B.Ed private and government colleges in AP?
  6. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  7. Fee structure for BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Which are the government/private colleges for doing B.Ed in Thane?
  10. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  11. Information about the best engineering college after scoring 57420 in AIEEE and OBC rank of 13358? Which private and government colleges can I join?
  12. Information about B.Com private colleges in Delhi which provides admission with low marks?
  13. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  14. Admission in government colleges after scoring 93000 and state rank of 15000? Which NITs are suitable for me? Any top private colleges in which I can get? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Information about the best government and private colleges that I can get after scoring AIEEE rank of 25000-30000?
  16. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  17. Can I get government colleges after scoring AIR of 93,000 and state rank of 15000? NIT's in which I can get? List of top private colleges which I can get?
  18. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India? -- [New]
5th January 2012, 09:47 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?

If you want to get Government B.Ed seat, then you must apply for the counseling

NEEDS:
you should have above 50% of marks
nationality is indian
if you want to get private college seat, then choice is yours ie., counseling or not
(directly you can join, no need for counseling).

counseling ensure that you will select government approved course and college
2nd June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?

i want to know about govt.b.ed college in udupi
2nd June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know govt b.ed college in udupi
13th September 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW PRIVATE B.ED COLLEGE IN UDUPI
13th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

PRIVATE B.ED COLLEGE IN UDUPI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?